Revelations

In the previous chapter.

Red was caught up in a cage and there was Giovanni smiling at him. There were some scientists engaged in their work.It seemed that they are planning to make that device or thing that will help them in the world's destruction.

Present time( In The Kingdom Of Rota)

After listening the name of Giovanni, Ash became confused and asked his dad ' How was he alive. Didn't you mention that you killed him already'

Red- Till that time I thought the same. But later I got to know that they were fake ones. Thay were only disguised as him.The real one was waiting for me and already knew what will be my plans. He was already prepared for me.

'How did you get saved ' asked ash clearly worried for his father. ' Did you fought them and won'

'I would have if i wanted , but I wanted to know that how will they execute their plan. Thus I pretended myself to be weak and surrendered myself to them. They captured me .This allowed me to know all of their secrets.'

'At last after getting all the information, I destroyed their base. I killed their every member. But Giovanni fled and I wasn't able to capture him.'

I am afraid because he ran with the resources. The thing which is making me afraid is his master plan to destroy the entire world. I'm not quite sure myself if we will be able to stop him .

Red explained everything to Ash, Delia and Illene. Hearing this all of them became worried for Red. But Delia became furious . Furious at him because of his recklessness.

'How many times have I told you not to jump in dangers like this everytime. There are other people too who can do this. Let yourself rest a bit . If only you jump to save the world then why they call themselves gmen and champions. They are unemployed. Think about your family red. '

' Don't you know how much happened to us while you were away. I was desperately waiting for you . I waited on the door every night hoping to see your face. You never showed up. We suffered a lot in your absence . You know how much hard is it to raise a baby yourself alone .' Delia told him with tears in her eyes. She literally tod everything from the core of her heart . She was not being selfish but was just worried for him(red) and her baby.

' I'm sorry Delia for all the troubles which I have caused. But look on the brighter side . We are now together.Now nobody can separate us for a while and tye major thing is that tomorrow will be Ash's coronation as Rota's prince. 'Red said all this while trying to make Delia happy and somewhat for his own happiness too. Hearing this Delia mood somewhat changed.

Ash-' But father I don't want to become a prince. It will cause me to stuck at one place and will not allow me to travel which I want to do.'

Red-' Ash who said that you can't travel while being a prince. You are totally allowed to be in a journey . '

Ash became happy listening this and accepted the proposal to be a prince .

The family went inside . Red listened to ash about what happened to him in past few years. He showed him his newly  caught pokemons. Red was surprised when he saw him in battles. Ash was very strong and defeated lance which caused him a lot of trouble when he went to challenge the league as a kid.

Afterall , Ash was his son. His strength at such a small age made Red proud of him.Delia and Illene caught up with each other , talked everytime about the dresses , receipes and Kingdom growth in the field of technology and military.

Illene showed Ash his room . Red and Delia went to their room which they used to share when they used to live in rota. The room of King and Queen . This room was the biggest and highly decorated of all.

Thay went in slumber being aware of the fact that tomorrow is a big day.

Hi to everyone. I know this capter is small and it seems that a lot is there in few words . Sorry for that.

Beleive me , very good chapters are there which will be uploaded soon. Trust me you will enjoy those chapters very much.

I will take my farewell for now. See you all soon . Bye bye bye.

Pls comment what you think about the chapter