Champion

In the previous chapter

Delia:-  You don't know Ash ,He is the former Kanto champion!!!!!!!!!?

                  At present
Ash and Gary at the same time:- whaaaatttt!
Seeing their reactions they chuckled a bit then prof. Oak said
Prof. Oak:- 'Yeah ,you heard her right kids. I was the former Kanto champion.'

Gary and Ash could not believe what they were hearing and went to a trance. To wake them up from the trance Delia had to pinch them.
After regaining his attention Ash asked

Ash:- But professor, if you were a champion then why you became a professor .
Prof. Oak:- This is because after blue was born I thought that I should leave the work of champion and work as a prof. Because champion always have to be in their duties and they can't get time for their family. So after blue was born I handled my champion title to lance ,who defeated my elite four and was on the verge to defeat me. But I somehow managed to win by him.

After hearing the entire story Gary said.

Gary :- So that's what happened.
Delia:- Yeah Gary .
Then something stroke in gary's mind and he said
Gary:-  My grandfather was a champion and my father is also a champion and I will be the next champion.'He said with enthusiasm while fist pumping in the air.'
Ash:- That's no gonna happen Gary , As long as I am here
Gary :- We will see ashy boy.
After hearing that nickname again Ash became furious at Gary and glared at him. That glare could even scare a giratina. Gary gulped by seeing that glare and started running to not being ripped. Ash started chasing after Gary with anger in his eyes swearing that he would not leave gary and will give  a piece of mind to him.

Elders seeing their children behaviour chuckled a bit then prof. said
Prof. Oak:- They are just like their parents. Infact , gary is the exact copy of blue in terms of looks and behaviour.Ash has the same behaviour as his father red.
Delia:- Yeah I know what you want to say prof. Both ash and red were reckless , careless but caring and loving .
Prof:- yeah'while nodding'.
                  Somewhere else at the same time.

A brown haired Man was sitting on the chair talking with one of his agent

????:- Sir , the project OC001 is ready.
????:- Ah ! It got ready before my expectations
????: - Yes sir  Lysandre,our whole group of scientist was working on it.
Lysandre :- Ok arnold you may leave now
Arnold:- ok sir

Now you wait Giovanni. I know you wants to kill me but I will kill you before you will kill me. 'and started laughing loudly'