Ash's Coronation

Previous Time

Ash and others went inside ,explored the renovated mansion , caught up with others and lastly went to sleep knowing tomorrow is a big day.

Present

The whole of Rota was decorated like a bride. There were flags and lights all over the kingdom. And why would it not be , The King , Queen and The Little Prince has returned to their kingdom.

People of Rota were given information about the fact that aura league winner was their actual Prince . The whole of kingdom was happy about the fact that their prince was such strong at a small age . They were proud of him.

The boys with almost same age were considering him as their idol. Whereas the girls were now determined to make him theirs. Not because of greediness to be the princess and future Queen but because of his handsomeness, strength and behaviour.

Amidst the celebrating town, there was a giant room in the palace of royals. A boy of age 6 to be approx was being prepared for the ceremony by the adults. Her Mother herself selected the royal attire for him.

 Her Mother herself selected the royal attire for him

This is the dress. Take Ash younger.

One the balcony of the castle

My brothers and sisters of THE GREAT KINGDOM OF Rota. As you all know that we all have gathered here for the solemn opportunity for the coronation of Our beloved prince of Rota who has returned from his birthplace.

*People cheers*

Give a huge round of applaud for our King and Queen who have returned to their kingdom.Now I may ask them to take the process further.

King and Queen moved towards the place where The crown of the prince was placed. King picked it up and called the prince of the kingdom.

Prince made his appearance to the crowd. The crowd cheered for the sight. Prince smiled and waved at them . There were even more cheers.

In his formal dress, Prince was looking even better. Almost all girls of his age were blushing at that specific moment. Their Parents seemed to notice it but left it for later cause of the worth of the moment.

The King asked ' Are you Ashton Ketchum Cameron willing to be the prince of the kingdom and the region. And will you work for the wellbeing of your people .' 'Yes I'm willing and will do everything under my possession for kingdom's wellfare' said Prince facing the crowd.

'Then with this crown , you will become the crowned prince of Rota. ' Said King and placed the crown on his head and successfully completed the process.

That night was a night of celebration. Everybody was enjoying the royal dance in the palace. Ash too wanted to join the party which he did after his father's permission. He gobbled everything possible for his stomach to carry.Although it didn't matter to the people but still Delia made a mental note to teach him to behave himself infront of others.

That day was a tiring one for everyone , especially for Ash as he had never been into something like this. To be honest , he enjoyed every single moment of the day. He knew that his life would take a major turn from now on . With all these thoughts running in his head, he drifted off to sleep.  

Note:- Amour coming soon🥰🥰.

Since that day , Ash's daily routine changed . Now he was having regular tutions from his father and uncle(blue) about pokemon. His mother taught him about how to be formal in the crowd. She taught him how to behave like a royalty.

Ash had a regular visit to the town. He talked with people, understood their problems and gave their solutions (at such a young age). People now considered him as their own family member and loved same like their own children.

However most of his time passed by playing in the back garden with different type of  pokemons. He enjoyed that time very much . Meeting with new kind of pokemon and their types was always fascinating for him. He always was curious to know about other pokemons.

He let his pokemons free in the garden . They were also enjoying their time there. In the meantime he also caught many new pokemons. There was a  charmander, a metang,  and a gabite who wanted to be a part of his family.

His life was going very good. But deep down this God's heart, he know that he is incomplete and thus desperately waiting for the time to come . The time in which THE GOD will fell in love with a human girl. The moment which will be captured in the golden book of history

Amour Fans, Be Ready and excited for
next.!!!

That's all for ya. Hope you like it.