Rota !! Here we come

Well first of all I want to thank you all because this book or we can say Pokemon god ash has gotten upto 5 K views. Thanks for that. When I started writing this book ,I never thought that it will get that much views . Thank you all . I hope that your love and support on this story will continue like this.And  without any more bakwass let's start this story.

And one more thing Ash's all pokemon are fully evolved. His Pokemon list is

1 Dragonite
2 Scizzor
3 Pidgeot
4Queen bee

Today ash is going to rota because yesterday he found a invitation paper on the table of his house or we can say Ketchum residence .

Flashback
Ash along with dragonite are returning home from prof. Oak's lab. On the way they were talking about battles (Classic Ash). After returning to their home ash ring the doorbell and yelled ' Mom we are home'. Dragonite also yelled' nite dragonite (or whatever he speaks)'Delia opened the door of the house and scolded both of them by saying that 'How many times I have to tell you both to  not yell cause I had listened the doorbell' ' ok mom , sorry' they apologized (poor ash). ' Now come and wash your hands and do the dinner.' after listening the word 'food ' Both ash and dragonite rushed towards the dining room but his mom caught them and said 'Go and wash your hands first ash. Learn the table manners first'' Ok mom ' Her mom sighed and said ' What will I do to him' 'You can't do anything mom' ash said from the bathroom ' wash your hands first' delia yelled.
After washing their hands they both (Ash and dragonite)came out from the bathroom and sit on their respective chair. (Yeah dragonite also have a chair for his personal. Lucky guy no lucky pokemon😹😹😹). As he was sitting on the table and delia was serving the food ash noticed a paper which was placed on the table . As  he opened that paper it seems to be an invitation letter . Ash he start reading he found out that it is a letter from  the kingdom of rota .  It stated that there would be a competition in rota . There would be pokemon battle championship. And the person who will win the battle will have a chance to be the hero of the rota . Then ash stand up from his seat and requested to  his mom to let him go to rota for participating in the championship and to fight the battles . Honestly,he was not interested in becoming the hero and the only reason was that he wanted to fight battles and to prove that he is the strongest. That was the only reason. 'Mom I want to go to rota ,  please' 'ash requested 'and why' 'Cause there is an event which will take place soon''as expected' Delia said then added' Ok, then get ready we will go  there the day after tomorrow' ' yeah'
Ash and dragonite chhered . After that they started eating food without manners. Her mom sighed looking after him and mumbled' ash, when will you grow up'. Ash listened her but he didn't said anything because he was too busy in eating  then delia scolded ash' Ash  don't eat too fast otherwise you will'
As she was saying ash started choking
. Delia sighed and give water to him and mumbled ' classical foody ash , He is just like you red. ' and then giggled a bit.
That night ash can't sleep well cause he was thinking all the new Pokemons he will see and all the people he will meet. Dragonite also don't sleep well . They both were excited .
The day comes and ash with delia and prof. Had to go to rota. Gary also wanted to go but he was suffering from fever. So he wasn't able to go. But before going Ash promised gary that he will win the championship for him and gary knew that he will win the battle because he had defeated prof. Oak. But gary was also afraid that if ash will not come back then who will be there for him. If his best friend will not come again then who will be there for him . Who will be his best friend. All those thoughts were going in his mind. Ash understand this and hugs gary and said 'I will come again, I promise.' 'You have to come' Gary replied back and hugged also.  Both prof oak and delia smiled seeing the bothers. After parting away ash left with delia and prof in Oak's car. Gary was in the arms of leaf waving bye to ash. And like that the chapter ended.