Childhood

From the day of ash's birth every pokemon started to play with him. Now he is 3 and every pokemon have to leave him because of their own family so ash said them to leave but a dragonite came near ash and gave him a egg.
Dragonite:- My lord, please takethis egg. This is a gift from me. (Ash can understand pokemon because he is a god)
Ash:- I can't take it Dragonite. This is your egg. You have to take it.
Dragonite:- No my lord I know that he will be safe with you. I know that you will take good care of him. So please don't refuse my gift. Take this egg. I want him to be with you. Afterall you are the creator of the universe. You created this world and arceus. So i know he will become stronger with  you. So take this .
Ash:- Ok Ok.  I will take care of this egg. He will be like my own brother. I will never leave him. I promise.
Dragonite:- I know my lord that you will never leave him.
Ash:- yeah
Then dragonite leaves.
Then Gary comes near ash and says ashy boy gramps is calling you but suddenly his eyes falls on the egg and he says Ashy boy how you found this egg.
Ash :- First stop calling me ashy boy and a dragonite gives me this egg to take care of it.
Gary:- Ok bro but first come with me  grandpa wants to talk with you.
Ash :- ok gary. I wonder what grandpa wants to talk to me.
Gary :- Yeah I also.
Then they goes in ash's house.(because prof. Oak was talking with Delia an important matter).
They comes inside the house and prof.  notice Ash and Gary coming towards them.
Oh ash and gary my boys We wants to talk to you both about  something.
Ash :- What is it grandpa.
Prof.:- It is nothing ash we just want to tell you about your fathers.
Gary:- Our fathers .
Delia:- Yes Gary. You know ash what is your father's name .
Ash :- No you never talked to me about him.
Delia:- yeah because i thought that was not the right time .
Ash :- so why are you talking about him now.
Delia:- Because this is the right time Ash to let you know about your father.
Ash:- So mom what is my father's name. Can you please tell me about him.
Delia:- Yes ash. Your father is non other than the world champion Red Ketchum.
Then Ash and Gary's jaw dropped on the floor and they both says:- What
Seeing this prof. and Delia laughs and then prof. says:- and Gary your father is non other than kanto champion Blue Oak.
Then again their jaw dropped on the floor.
Ash:- Why don't you say us this earlier.
Gary:- Yes gramps why don't you say us this earlier.
Prof.:- Because we thought it was not right time  and you know they both were very happy when they know that you both are born. They loves you a lot.
Ash :- Then why they both not live with us. Why they leave us. They don't love us.
Gary nodded and says :- Yes Ash is right they both don't love us.
Delia:- No they love you but they can't come here and leave with you because of their own responsibilities.
They are saving the world and i am sure they will come and start to leave with us within 2 years.
Ash :- Really they will come.
They both nodded.
Then Ash and Gary started to jump with joy and they both are more determined to become a Pokemon master.