5 friends

Ash and gary with some other kids were in the prof. Oak's ranch . They wanted to battle each other. They were deciding who will battle whom .

There were 5 kids there.
1.  Ash
2. Gary
3. Green(neighbour of ash and gary )
4. Mike(also a neighbour of ash and gary)
5. Colbin (also a neighbour. Shifted from kalos)
   (And Ash is turning 5 in few months. 2 months to be exact)

They were playing rock ,paper , scissor to determine who will have the first move.  First Gary was against leaf in which he won. Then ash was against mike in which ash won.Colbin was not interested in battling.so according to rules Gary was gonna battle first. The rules was like that gary will first battle leaf in a 1 on one battle and gary will use the first move because he won the rock paper scissor game. And then ash will battle mike . Colbin will be the refree. And one more thing leaf and mike don't have their own Pokemons so they will use pokemons of ranch. Leaf had choosen bulbasaur and mike had choosen mudkip .
  So let's get started with the first match

Colbin:- Thus will be a one on one battle between Gary and leaf. The one who will loose his or her pokemon will be eliminated. Trainers start the battle.

Gary :- Heracross, stand for me.

Heracross:- hera hera(I will)
Leaf:- Bulbasaur, go and show them who we are.
Bulbasaur:- bulba bulba saur(sure)

Gary:- So I am having the first move . Heracross use horn attack.
Leaf:- Despite having the first move you will not win. Bulbasaur wrap it with wind weave( I don't know what they calls it).
Heracross launches itself towards bulbasaur catches it with it's rope like weaves .
Leaf:- Now throw it.
Gary:- wait for it Heracross.
Bulbasaur throw Heracross in the sky and Heracross waited for some second then he heard gary saying
Gary :- Now start flying and then use solar beam
Heracross while in air started to flap it's wings making it fly and then he launches a white beam towards bulbasaur.
Leaf in panic :- bulbasaur you too fast ,use solar beam.
Bulbasaur also launches the while beam towards heracross. When they both collide Heracross solar beam easily overpowered bulbasaur solar beam then stuck at his body . Bulbasaur grunted in pain then fainted .
Colbin :- bulbasaur fainted making gary the winner.
Then gary and leaf shake hands and ash fought battle with mike in which he won easily . He oneshotted mudkip with his scizzor . After that they (except gary)asked ash how he is so powerful to which he replied training and then they played for some more minutes then went their respective homes.
I know this chapter is kinda boring 😂😂