Evolve

1 week later

Ash dratini and Gary were playing in the Professor Oak's Ranch . Then suddenly Gary says.
Gary:- Hey brother why don't we do a pokemon match.
Ash:- Ya Gary that is a good idea but you don't have any pokemon with you.
Gary:- Don't worry Ashy boy I wil take any of these pokemon.(Gary said pointing towards other pokemons in the ranch)
Ash:- That is a good idea but which pokemon will you take .
Then gary started finding a good Pokemon of his choice along with Ash and dratini. But then suddenly from a bush a blue Pokemon appeared. Gary sees it and wanted to catch and play with it. He started to go towards that pokemon . Ash sees this and says
Ash:- So you want to play with that pokemon.
Gary nodded and asks
Gary:- But I don't know what it's name.
Ash:- His name is Vaporeon.
Gary:- Vaporeon huh.
Then he started to go towards Vaporeon .Seeing this Vaporeon turned back a bit.
Gary:- Wait , I will not hurt you. I promise. Will you play with me.
Vaporeon:- vapo vapo(No ) Vaporeon says moving his head sideways. Seeing this Gary says.
Gary:- Ok, but I don't see you here before. Are you new.
Vaporeon nodded and says :- vapo vapo(Some people wanted to catch me because I ate their food but I ate their food because I was so hungry )
Ash:- What they wanted to catch you because you ate their food.
Vaporeon nodded and says :- vapo ( I have to go now)
Ash :- Ok as you wish.
Then Vaporeon goes and Gary says.
Gary:- I am going to catch another pokemon .Will you two help me.
Ash and dratini nodded and they started going to find one pokemon. But suddenly they heard cry and they started to move towards the direction of the cry. Then they sees two people beating that same vaporeon and saying.
1st person:- This is your punishment.
2nd person :- yeah , you eat our food now eat this' he says taking a stick in his hand when the stick was about to touch the helpless Pokemon someone from the back catch that stick in his hand. When the attacker move backward he sees two 3 year kids and 1 blue pokemon . Gary was catching that stick and he says.'
Gary :- If you will try to beat him . You will get the punishment.
Both people started to laugh and says you kids thinks that you can beat us by that dratini. Then both send out two pokemons.
1st person:- Go Elekid.
2nd person:- Go pichu.
Ash:- Go dratini aqua tail.
Dratini's tail started to glow blue and it struck both pokemons and they backed away. But being electric type they don't recieve much damage then both people says.
Both person :- thunderbolt.
Thunderbolt comes in contact with Dratini and smoke started to rise . When the smoke died down there they saw a Pokemon with many bruises on his body .
Ash:- Dratini are you alright.
Dratini nodded and thinks I have to do it for my lord. I have to defeat them. Then his whole body started to glow blue and when the light died down there was a dragonair on the place where dratini was.
Ash:- Dratini you evolved.
Dragonair nodded.
Ash:- It's good , Now Dragonair use hyperbeam .
Dragonair sends out hyperbeam and both pokemons have swirls in their eyes and seeing the result both people recalls their pokemons and started to move towards Vaporeon. Vaporeon shakes in fear n Then first person says.
1st person:- I will not leave you. 'Then he picks up the stick and started to make a contact and in fear Vaporeon closes his eyes. But it never came and then he hears a cry of a boy. He opens his eyes and sees Gary is in front of him protecting him and the stick made contact to Gary. Then Vaporeon boils with anger and throws a water gun to the person. It makes a direct hit and both people started to run. Then Gary says are you fine. Vaporeon nodded and thanked him. Then Ash, Gary and dragonair started to move but they stopped listening a cry of vaporeon .They turns and sees vaporeon in front of Gary and wanted to say something.
Ash:- Looks like he wanted to come with you.
Gary:- Really vaporeon.
Vaporeon nodded.
Then gary jumps with joy and says welcome to team Vaporeon.I will catch you when I will become 10. Till then grandpa can catch you and he will transfer you to me. Is that ok with you. Vaporeon nodded.
Gary:- Looks like I can do a battle with you Ashy boy.
Ash:- Yeah you can, Gare bear.
They both started to laugh at their nicknames and the chapter ends.

I know that this chapter was not so good but this is my biggest chapter till now. See you again and yeah I will try to upload 3 chapters today.