Battle with a champion

Hello, everybody. New chapter is here.

After defeating mike , ash was placed in top 16 . There he had to defeat a guy named kail . He humiliated him by one shotting his charmeleon with the help of his queen bee.

Then he was ranked eight. After that he had to defeat brooly with his Pidgeot. He also defeated him easily. Brooly used his gabite to fight Ash's Pidgeot.

Ash defeated brooly in mere of seconds. His pidgeot one shotted his gabite. The audience were shocked due to the power this boy posses.

This small 5 year old boy came out of nowhere and start defeating no humiliating elite level battlers. This boy posses the power of an elite ,maybe even of a champion

Then he reached at semfinals. He was placed in top 4. It was his opportunity to show everyone that he is the strongest pokemon trainer in the world.

Till now he was enjoying every match in this tournament but none of them gave him competition. The strongest of them was mike . But he had to face loss at the very beginning.

That's why he was disappointed by the league. When he arrive at rota ,he thought that he will get a good competition. After seeing the bond between the trainers and the pokemons in rota, he concluded that it will be fun to battle them.

But now he was not getting any  competition. And that was the only reason for his disappointment.

Now it was the time for semifinals. On the first side there was   ash and one the second side there was a boy named  champa(yea i know i am taking names from dragonball z but what can I do. I am not getting any name in my mind.)

Champa threw his ultraball from which a metagross came out. Ash threw his pokeball to send his scizzor.

Scizzor two shotted metagross and that shocked ash because no one in this tournament except mike was able to survive his one attack. But this guy's metagross did it.

After the completion of the semifinals Queen Illene announced for a break. Every body started leaving the stadium.
Ash went towards his mother and prof. Oak .

When he arrived there her mother first took him into a hug. Ash returned the hug . After few seconds they parted away then prof. Oak gave ash a hug. Ash gladly return it.

Then they congratulated him for his victory. And after that Ash went to the battlefield for the finals.

Now it was the time for finals. The stadium was filled with audience. Every body was clapping for ash. And why would they not. This boy had reached the  finals of the league even at the age off 5.

     Normal pov
Queen Illene ' We thank all the participants who participated here and we  also thank the cheerful audiences here who gave their precious time to watch the match and to cheer the participants. Now moving to the finals.

Refree:- This is the finals of The annual Rota league. On the red corner we have a small magician. The boy merely of 5  . Who one shotted every participant ,Ash ketchum from pallet town. And on the green corner we have The legend of legends, the dragon master, the champion of johto and elite four of kanto, Lance himself .

'Whatttttttt' was the reaction of Ash, Delia and Prof.Oak cause they only watched ash battles.Ash was too shocked due to this..

'What you are , lance!!!. This is not possible'. 'Ash said  with shocked eyes 'You are one of the strongest trainer in the the world  ' he said with too much energy .lance was taken aback by it but quickly regained it and said 'yeah i am. And you are not any less . You two shotted mike who defeated my first and second elite but lost to Agatha's gengar. Agatha had also a hard time defeating him'. Ash rubbed his head due to embarrassment. He was blushing because of his praise but he shook it up and said

' Well leave that lance and battle me. I will defeat you and will  show you that I am the strongest' ash said with determination filled in his eyes. Lance looked at his eyes and he smiled because he saw the small version of himself inside ash.

Then he accepted his proposal and said ' Ok , I accept your proposal. I am the third  strongest pokemon trainer in the world but if you will defeat me you will become the strongest pokemon trainer in the kanto after red and blue . 'Ash nodded.

Then the refree said' show your pokemons' Ash 'dragonite, I choose you' ash chooses his strongest pokemon. lance  ' Go dragonite show them some champion time'(leon dialogue hehe) lance also send out his ace Pokemon.  ' Start the battle ' refree announced

From now whatever lance will say will be in underlined and italic. Refree's speech will be underlined and Ash's speech will be italic.

ash ' Dragonite use hyperbeam' lance 'you too dragonite'  both Pokemon fired their attack at each other and the attack drawed. Lance said in shock 'huh he drawed my attack '

Then they both commanded 'Use air slash' This time it again drawed. Now lance was going impatient and said dragonite to use dragon breath. Ash also commanded the same move . This time it again drawed. It make lance furious. He was thinking how a kid can match his strength.Now he wanted to end this quick .

He commanded dragonite to use hyperbeam . But ash had commanded dragonite to use Draco meteor before lance's dragonite could use hyperbeam , one meteor came and fall on dragonite.  Lance's Dragonite grunted in pain.

But this was not over. lance commanded dragonite to use dragon claw. And ash commanded his  dragonite to do the same . But before ash's dragonite can come close to it. Lance's dragonite  used it pace to go towards the  back of ash's dragonite and used his dragon claw on his back .

Now ash's dragonite was grunting in pain. But to it's dismay lance had ordered dragonite to use hyper beam. That hyperbeam made an impact on ash dragonite . It hitted him hard. Now ash's dragonite was struggling to get up.

Lance again ordered his dragonite to use dragon pulse. But this time ash's dragonite somehow woke up and avoid that move by dodging it. And ash ordered dragonite to use  dragon breathe.

Now that struck him and dragonite grunted in pain. And then ash's dragonite finished him with a hyperbeam. After that lance's dragonite had swirls in it's eyes.

Everyone were shocked by the result, even lance. No one moved a inch . But the first to clap for ash was Ash's mother delia accompanied by prof. Oak.

She knew that from beginning. She knew that ash will win this battle. She had full faith on him.

Now the whole stadium was clapping for ash. And why they would not. Every one have a dream to be pokemon master. And this boy literally defeated one of them at the age of 5. So why they would not clap.

Lance came out from the shock and smiled a little after looking at ash .Then he went for a handshake.

Ash looked at him in disbelief. He couldn't beleive that he was shaking his hands with the champion. But this was reality. (Even ash is the god he have to do all those activities like to be shocked so that no one would notice).

After he shake hands with lance ,he said him that he is really strong. No one could literally defeat him except prof. Oak ,red and blue. To which ash nodded and said he  will the very best and he will defeat everyone who will come in his way . Lance smiled due to this then he went to his way.

1305 words including this