Egg hatches

Then prof noticed the egg and when he ask Ash says that he got this egg from a dragonite.

           Few days later
The egg hatches and there comes a dratini. Then he asks
Dratini:- Are you my father.
Ash :- No I am not your father.
Dratini:- Then who are you and how can you understand me.
Then ash flare up his aura in a way only dratini can sense it. Then  dratini bows his head and says
Dratini:- My lord.
Ash:- You don't have to bow to me. We can be friends.
Dratini :- really.
Ash :- Yes my friend. And I will catch you very first.
Then dratini jumps with joy and says
Dratini:-  I will be the first pokemon of my lord.This is amazing.
Ash:- Yeah dratini.
Then he hears sound of his mom from kitchen.
Delia:- Ash , Come down honey. Dinner is ready.
Ash :- Ok mom coming.
Then he goes downstairs and sees delia placing the food on the table .Then Delia notices Ash and says.
Delia:- Come and sit here.
Ash:- Mom. I want to show you something.
Delia:- What is it,honey.
Ash :- Dratini, come here.
Then dratini comes from back of
Ash.
Delia:- So it hatched.
Ash :- yeah. Dratini say hi to mom
Dratini:- Dra dratini (Hi mom)
Mom:- Hi dratini. Now ash  come and sit on this chair. Delia said pointing to a chair. Dratini you sit on this chair .
Then Delia give dratini pokemon food .
Ash:- Mom can I ask a question.
Delia:- of course, honey you can ask anything from me.
Ash :-Mom can you catch dratini for me . Please mom.
Delia:- Yes honey. I will catch him and when he will become ten I will give it to you.
Then ash and dratini jumps with joy.
Seeing this Delia smiled and murmured under his breath He is like you Red. I wonder when you will return.
Ash:- you listen that dratini you can be my best friend and we can travel together.
Dratini:- Yes my lord, we can travel together. I am wondering how the world is.
Ash:- Yeah. ' Then something stroke on ash's mind and he says ' let's go dratini  to prof. Oak's ranch. You can see many different pokemons there.
Dratini:- Really 'Dratini jumps with joy'
Ash:- Yeah really' Then he looked at his mother who nodded'.
Then ash along with Dratini started to go towards prof Oak's lab. When they reached there they get congratulated by Prof Oak and Gary . Ash thanked him and started to go towards ranch. At first dratini was amazed at the sight of different types of pokemons. Seeing this Ash chuckled and said They are nothing in number if compared to other pokemon in the world .