King vs Snake

Now without his island Godzilla has nowhere to go. Nowhere that he can call home. So feeling defeated he begins to wander. He is going nowhere and staying nowhere. Everything he fought to return to is gone so he just keeps moving.
Godzilla began to walk the earth in his human form. Blending in with the other people as he did. Blending the best he could looking the why he does while wearing only the bottom half of a toga. Walking around like this he got many looks. Some wonder, some confusion, some amusement, and quite a lot of affection.
None of that mattered to Godzilla though. He ether didn't understand how they were looking at him or he didn't care. He did understand one look though and that one was a look that someone wanted to fight. A man came up to him with that look and Godzilla understood it all to well. That fight was over before it even began and Godzilla was once again back on his way.
He would never stop moving. Instead he would walk all day and all night. Given who he is Godzilla could do this without tiring out. Moving like this he eventually made it back to America. When he reaches it's shores he begins to get a feeling. Godzilla feels as if he is closer to home. Knowing his home was destroyed he puts that feeling aside and begins to walk again.
As Godzilla walked through America he began to realize that each country that he has been to was different then the other. They each seemed to have their own way of life. While he did find it a little interesting he also didn't care enough to stop and look.
Godzilla walked all over America. There was no place he didn't try to go. Why, well even he didn't really know. He did this with every country that he went to. Maybe he just wanted to see it all. That's not it though. Godzilla doesn't even realize it himself but he is actually trying to find a knew home. Trying to find a place to belong again.
As he continued to move around Godzilla eventually found himself walking done an empty street with nothing but forests on each side of him. He walked and walked until he eventually came up onto a small town.
The town was completely empty. No one was around at all. Every store, every house, all empty. At least that was what Godzilla first thought. With a sniff of the air he found something. On the other side of town, away from every other building, he could smell four living things.
Godzilla began to follow the smell that he picked up. Three of the four that he smelled were definitely humans. Judging by how they smell Godzilla could tell that they were young and afraid. The fourth smell was not human though. It smelled like those monsters from the pit. Godzilla could tell that this monster was old, not as old as other monsters in the pit but still old.
Godzilla continued to walk through the town until he came upon a building. The smell from the children and the monster was definitely coming from the building in front of him. The building had a big sign on it that Godzilla couldn't read and a bunch of statues of scared people out front.
Hearing a bunch of noise coming from inside the store Godzilla got curious. So acting on his curiosity he made his way inside. What he saw when he went in didn't really impress him much. It pretty much looked the exact same on the outside as it did on the inside.
Even so Godzilla continued to move around the store. He sniffed the air as he did. That's when he smelt it, one of the children was close. He continued to smell the air until he was sure that they were right in front of him. The only problem was that Godzilla couldn't see them.

Godzilla mind: that weird they should be right here?

Godzilla then turned around and began to continue through the store. He figured he just made a mistake and decided to move on. That is until a voice called out to him from behind.

???: what are you doing here?

The voice said in a hush tone. Godzilla turned around and there standing right where he was smell not to long ago was a young girl with blonde hair and grey eyes.

???: you need to get out of here it isn't safe!

Godzilla looked at the girl who wasn't there a minute ago. Godzilla continued to look at her before snorting like other animals do and continuing through the store. The blonde girl wanted to go after him but couldn't.
As Godzilla continued through the store he sniffed the air. Eventually he smelt someone standing behind him. It was the monster.

???: what do we have here. First two demigods and a saytr. Now you. Why don't you turn and look over here real quick.

Godzilla didn't understand what she was saying at all. He only understood ancient monster, why don't people get that. Still he turned towards her though. Not because she asked but because he wanted to see her. When Godzilla turned around what he saw was a woman with snakes for hair and claws.

Godzilla mind: is that it?

Godzilla was a little disappointed that all the monster was is a girl with snake hair and claws. When he came in here he was expecting more and he didn't get it. In his disappointment though he did see the shock in the monsters eyes.

???: h-how are you not effected?

Anyone who looks at her is supposed to turn to stone. But here standing right in front of her was a man who wasn't. The only beings that don't turn to stone by her stair were Gods. But this person couldn't be a God, she's never seen him before.

???: w-who are you?

Godzilla began to walk towards her and for the first time this monster was actually afraid.

???: s-stay back!

When Godzilla was close enough the monster swung at him attempting to cut him with her claws. They however didn't even pierce his skin. In response for attacking him, Godzilla grabbed the monster by the throat and lifted her off the ground. He then began to squeeze her neck harder and harder till it was eventually separated from her body.

Godzilla mind: why would such a weak monster try to attack me?