Artemis vs Godzilla

Artemis knew that what she was about to do was dangerous. Not because she fought Godzilla before though. No instead it was a feeling in her gut that told her. All of Artemis's instincts were telling her that fighting was a bad idea and she should leave with her hunters immediately. This is what her instincts were telling her but that doesn't mean she was going to listen.
Artemis was known for her hunting skills. There wasn't a monster in the world that didn't fear her and her hunters. Her deadliness with a bow was seconded to none. Even if her annoying brother Apollo claimed otherwise. On top of all of that she was the daughter of Zeus, she didn't like flaunting that part about herself though.
With all of this there was no way in the underworld that she was going to run. Instead Artemis readied herself. She pushed her feelings aside and prepared herself for the what was to come.

Artemis mind: be ready because you don't know what he can do. By the way he holds himself and his lack of fear he is definitely going to be a tough one to beat. Not to mention are weapons seem to be having trouble penetrating his skin.

While Artemis was preparing herself for what was about to come Godzilla was not. He didn't see a need to be ready for anything. Sure by the way she smelled Godzilla could tell she was strong and ready for a fight. However she isn't nearly as strong as Tartarus. Because of that fact alone Godzilla would just deal with her if she tried to fight him. If she didn't though then he would just leave.

Artemis: hunters stand clear! I don't want any of you getting hurt!

Normal they would protest this kind of order. Artemis's hunters were very loyal to there Goddess. They would stand by her no matter what. But seeing how there weapons were useless against Godzilla they all knew that they would just be in there Artemis's way. That doesn't mean they wouldn't jump in and help her if they had to.

Artemis: stand down now boy or face the consequences of your actions in what's to come!

Godzilla knew that she was yelling at him but he didn't care. He instead snarled right back at the Goddess. Artemis seeing this knew there was no way to avoid this fight. So pulling out the hunting knife she had strapped to her belt Artemis lowered herself into a fighting stance.
The two just stood there for what seemed like forever. Artemis in her fighting stance and Godzilla standing naturally waiting on her. Watching this stare down one of Artemis's hunters readjusted her footing. When she did she accidentally stepped on a twig causing it to snap. The sound of the twig snapping was Artemis's signal to fight. Letting out a battle cry the Goddess leapt forward into battle with Godzilla.
Seeing her coming at him Godzilla knew that the fight wasn't going to be avoided. So he was going to make sure he finished this fast so that he could continue on his way. He doesn't want to spend anymore time on this then absolutely necessary. He needs to continue his search.
Artemis reached Godzilla in no time at all. When she was almost right on top of him Artemis noticed that he didn't even have his guard up. She was fine with that, it just meant she could win faster then normal. So once she was close Artemis brought her knife down in a slashing motion. She was planning to cut Godzilla from his left shoulder to his right hip.
When the knife got close Artemis knew she had Godzilla. How wrong she was though. At the last second Godzilla's hand shot up and grabbed the Goddess's wrist. He held her tight enough that Artemis couldn't move her hand.
To be honest Artemis wasn't expecting Godzilla to be so fast. She thought he would just be strong and she would have the speed advantage. While she isn't wrong, in his monster form Artemis would run circles around Godzilla. But in his human form Godzilla was much faster do to the lack of muscle slowing him down.
Artemis wasn't giving up so easily though. In one quick motion the Goddess jumped and planted both feet into Godzilla's gut. This helped Her brake free of his grip. In response Godzilla through a wild haymaker at her. The Goddess managed to dodge the attack before round kicking his leg.

Artemis mind: his fast and strong, however he lacks actual fighting skills. I can use that.

The fight went on for quite a while with Godzilla attacking Artemis like animal and the Goddess tactically staying ahead of him. Godzilla couldn't touch the Goddess this whole time. Artemis on the other hand landed multiple blows on him that did absolutely nothing. At this rate it seemed like neither one would win. At least that was what the hunters were beginning to think.
What the hunters didn't know was that Godzilla was more animal then God. When an animal is angered or back into a corner the get more vicious and right now Godzilla was both. As he fought Artemis his attacks became faster and more powerful. The Goddess noticed this.

Artemis mind: as the fight went goes he should be getting exhausted but he's not?

Artemis didn't have time to figure out why do to the fact that she had a fist slam into her gut. The attack was hard enough to make the Goddess drop her guard. That was a mistake that Godzilla took full advantage of. The king of the monsters then unleashed blow after blow on Her. When he was done Godzilla's fists were covered in Artemis's Golden blood.
Finally Godzilla grabbed Artemis by the throat and slammed her against a nearby tree. Godzilla was ready to finish the Goddess off until he was hit in the back of the head. Looking back Godzilla noticed all of the other girls read to fight. But they all also looked scared as well. Godzilla then figured they were like a pack of wolfs. They were going to hunt together and fight together. Godzilla then turned back to Artemis. Looking at the Goddess Godzilla figured a massive slaughter wasn't worth it for one weakling.
So Godzilla leaned in close to the Goddess. He then opened his mouth and did something that Artemis didn't expect. He spoke. His voice was deep much like Zeus's but rough like he hadn't talked in years. Still his words were clear.

Godzilla: leave me alone.