The King Awakens

It had been years since Godzilla discovered his new home and for all those years he has slept. Many things have changed while Godzilla slept in his new home although he wouldn't know anything about these changes as they didn't involve him. Since Godzilla first fell asleep till now trouble that started with a missing bolt had grown into an all out war. Gods vs Titans, demigods vs demigods, the war for Olympus had begun.
Because of this war the Olympians all but forgot about there missing relative. Artemis had completely stopped her search and focused more on the tasks at hand. For a long time Godzilla had finally gotten the peace that he wanted. Unfortunately that peace wouldn't last forever. Like all good things it eventually came to an end.
As Godzilla continued to sleep a war was being fought on the surface. The demigods who sided with the Titan King Kronos were fighting with the demigods who fought for Olympus. They weren't the only ones fighting though. Eleven of the twelve Olympians were currently in a battle themselves. Right now they were trying and failing to stop the Titan Typhon. The Titan was making his way across America heading to New York. If he managed to get there then it was all over. Typhon would help Kronos bring down Olympus and the rain of the Olympians would come to an end.
Unfortunately for the gods of Olympus that outcome at the moment seems to be the most likely one. Typhon was nearing New York and the Olympians have yet to even put a dent in him. No matter what they threw at him he just keeps on going leaving nothing but destruction in his wake. That destruction though would turn out to be his down fall. Not many knew this but Godzilla had a strong connection to nature and the more of it Typhon destroyed the harder it became for Godzilla to continue to sleep.
As Typhon drew close to New York and Close to Godzilla's new home it became increasingly difficult for the lost god to stay asleep. Eventually it was impossible and the king of monsters's eyes shot open. Another thing that people don't know about Godzilla is that he doesn't like to be woken up. Godzilla prefers to wake up himself and when he is woken up by anything else he is not to happy.

Godzilla: WHAT IS GOING ON UP THERE!!!!!

While to him what he said was normal speak, what came out was a roar. It didn't matter though as no one could hear the roar. However people could still feel the ground shacking from it. Godzilla rose from the cave floor and made his way towards the water. He was going to find out what it was that woke him and as soon as he does he is going to destroy it because no one interrupts his sleep.
Diving into the water Godzilla began to make his way back to shore. As he was the fight between the Olympians and Typhon was still going on. Each of the eleven Olympians there threw everything they had at the Titan but Typhon would just shrug each attack off like it was nothing. Zeus even tried hitting Typhon with the biggest lightning bolt he could. A blast directly concentrated on the Titan himself. But even that proved to be useless.

Zeus: this is bad! At this rate Typhon is going to reach Kronos in New York! If that happens it's all over!

Zeus needed to find some way to stop Typhon but he just couldn't come up with anything. Zeus is a wise god but he isn't all knowing. There are times even he needs help weather he wants to admit it or not. This is one of those times. Quickly he made his way over to his daughter Athena.

Zeus: I need good news right now daughter. Have you come up with a plan to stop Typhon?

Athena: I've came up with many plans father.

Zeus: and?

Athena: and so far non of them have worked.

Zeus: well keep coming up with plans until they do work.

Athena: again father I already have but I also already know they won't work.

Zeus: why won't they work?

Athena: because not everyone is here.

Zeus: explain.

Athena: the only plans that will work involves both Hades and Poseidon being here. Without those two's help it won't matter what plan I come up with.

Zeus didn't like hearing that at all. He knew Hades and Poseidon weren't going to be showing up anytime soon. Poseidon was to busy fighting a battle on the ocean floor and Hades, well Hades just wasn't going to show. All three of the brothers had a rocky relationship with each other but Zeus and Hades had it worse for one another. Zeus just knew that the king of the underworld wasn't going to show up. They were in real trouble.
As this was going on the war on the ocean floor was still being fought. However in the middle of the conflict everything just stopped. No one fought anymore and instead stared off into the distant ocean. All of them with shocked looks on their faces. None more shocked then the God of the seas himself.

Poseidon: who is that! It's definitely a god and a younger one at that but.......but that power! It's overwhelming! Who is that!

It was obvious that the God wasn't coming towards them. By the direction that the power was heading Poseidon could tell that the they were heading towards the surface.

Poseidon mind: there heading straight for Typhon? Why though? Are they an ally........or an enemy?

Poseidon wasn't the only Olympian to feel Godzilla's power ether. As he began to get closer to the shore Zeus began to feel the power. Unlike Poseidon though Zeus recognized the power right away.

Zeus mind: why is he here?

As Godzilla got closer and closer to shore more and more Gods began to feel his power. Even the Titans didn't know what to make of it. But both sides had the same thought running through there heads. What the heck is about to happen?