Father of all Monsters

Typhon the storm giant, father of all monsters, and the strongest son of Gaea the primordial goddess of the earth. He is a Titan of such immense power that he was able to shack off a full blown lightning strike from the king of Olympus himself. No matter what the Olympians did to stop him it never worked and he would continue forward leaving nothing but destruction in his wake. Now the father of all monsters was drawing closer to New York where his brother Kronos is. The Hudson River that separated him from Mt.Olympus was now in his sights. He wasn't the only powerful being that was drawing closer to their target though.
Godzilla continued to swim from the ocean and made his way into the lower bay. As he did the king of all monsters swam closer to the surface. Because of that the spines on his back began to extrude from the water. This made him look like a giant monstrous shark swimming through the water as he made his way into the upper bay that was connected to the Hudson.
He didn't stop at the upper bay though and continued swimming to shore and when he got close Godzilla burst from the water revealing his monstrous size to the world. Godzilla was so massive that he could even be seen by all the demigods who were fighting over by the Empire State Building. That is they were fighting until he showed up. When Godzilla arrived they all stopped to fully take in the sight of his true form.
The demigods weren't the only ones to stop though. Typhon himself along with the Olympians who were fighting him also stopped at the sight of Godzilla. They were all in shock do to the power and sight of Godzilla but none more so then Zeus himself. The only Olympian who didn't seem to be shocked was also not even there. The Olympian who was actually happy to see Godzilla's return wasn't one of the twelve and was currently tending to the hearth on Mt.Olympus.
Unlike everyone else Godzilla didn't stop and waisted no time going on shore. When he did it became obvious as to which fight he was heading towards because right now he was make a beeline straight towards Typhon. Zeus was not happy to see this at all.

Zeus mind: dang it I cannot deal with this at the moment! Couldn't he have waited to take his revenge another time!

Weather or not Zeus liked it here came his son and anyone who saw Godzilla's face could tell he wasn't happy. It didn't matter if his face wasn't human at the moment you could somehow still tell. Godzilla continued to make his way towards the group or really towards whoever it was that woke him. Godzilla saw everyone who was there but only cared about the one who destroyed enough of the earth that it woke him up. Once Godzilla got close enough to the group he stopped. Once he did he became silent for a minute with no one daring to speak. Then out of nowhere Godzilla let out a massive ear piercing roar.

Godzilla: WHO WOKE ME!!!!!!

While everyone was caught off guard by Godzilla's massive roar that came out of nowhere Typhon had a different reason for being surprised. The Titan honestly didn't expect there to be a being who could speak in the same tongue as the ancient monsters. The same monsters that were considered Titans themselves. Typhon then began to speak in the ancient language himself.

Typhon: I must say I didn't expect to meet someone in this day and age who could speak the ancient language.

Godzilla was taken aback a little by Typhon's ability to speak to him in his language but it was only for a little bit. Godzilla was eventually back to his angry self.

Godzilla: what are you talking about?

Typhon: how interesting. So you don't know that you're speaking an ancient language used my the monsters of old? The beings that roamed the earth long before man.

Godzilla: again what are you even.....you know what it doesn't matter because all I care about right now is finding the one causing so much destruction that it woke me up.

Typhon: well you found him. Sorry I woke you from your nap but I kind of can't help but destroy things as I move. Well I can but what's the fun in that.

Godzilla: (growling) so you destroyed a part of nature for fun!

Typhon: what did that make you angry?

Godzilla: (growl!)

Typhon: well it doesn't matter because this conversation is over. You see I'm need elsewhere at the moment so I'll be on my way.

Godzilla: you're not going anywhere!

Typhon: oh and why not!

Godzilla: first you destroyed a lot of nature for no reason, then you had the nerve to wake me from my slumber! So now I'm going to rip you to pieces!

Typhon: you fight me, you must be joking. I'm a Titan boy and you are still just a young godling compared to me. Not even the oh so might king of Olympus could do anything to me so what do you think you'll be able to accomplish? If Zeus lightning bolt couldn't do anything what will you do?

Godzilla: I don't know what lightning has do do with any of this but I promise that I'm going to rip your head off.

Typhon: (sigh) gods these days just don't have any respect for their betters. Fine then if you want to fight then come and I'll show you why I am the strongest of mother's children.

Godzilla: mama's boy.

Typhon: quite wasting my time you over grown lizard!

Godzilla began to growl as the conversation between the two fell silent but the tension only grew. Then as tensions were at their peak Godzilla let out a monstrous roar and charged. This caught the Olympians by surprise as they were watching in confusion as Typhon and Godzilla spoke to each other.
Typhon seeing Godzilla charge smirked. Then in an instant he to began to charge as well. The two monstrous beings ran at each other and in an instant clashed. The fight had begun.