King meets Hunter

It's been awhile now since Godzilla had left Medusa's shop. Since then Godzilla has come across many kids but none of them were like Percy or Annabeth. He has seen a few people like Grover but they tend to get scared and run away when they notice him coming.
Godzilla still continues to make his way across the United States. Through on his trek across the country he still hasn't found a new home. He couldn't find any place that he felt was right for him. Godzilla was getting frustrated this.

Godzilla mind: maybe I should head to a new place. While this continent feels like home there are no places that feel right for me to rest at. There are nice spots but they all feel off.

Godzilla continued to make his way across America looking for a place to call home. Despite how he feels if he doesn't find a place soon then he will leave to search somewhere else. With this in mind Godzilla was currently making his way through a forested area. One of many that were spread across the country. It was these kind of places that were away from people that Godzilla preferred.
At the same time that Godzilla was making his way through the forest, others were doing the same. Unfortunately this group isn't exactly the most welcoming bunch. They are pretty well known to stick to there own and hating a specific type of gender.
This group is known by Gods, demigods, and those who study Greek mythology as the Hunters of Artemis. They are a group of girls that like there name suggests are hunters of the Goddess Artemis. This group is pretty well known, not always for the best of reasons, but no one can deny that they are good at what they do.
All that is in part thinks to the Goddess herself. Artemis herself is a Goddess of the hunt among other things like the moon and childbirth. But do to her being the Goddess of the hunt she can bless her hunters so that they are the best. But that is only part of it. She also makes sure to train them as well. This makes the group even more deadly.
At this moment the group of hunters and the Goddess herself just got down with an overnight hunt. Now they are currently setting up camp in order to take a much needed rest. Rest may not come for them yet though.
At this moment the abandoned deity was unknowingly making his way directly towards there camp. He knew they were there but just like with everyone else Godzilla didn't care. He was just going to keep passing though weather they were there or not. He did however wonder about one of the beings that were in his path. He could tell by the smell that this one was different then the rest.

Godzilla mind: it doesn't matter I'm still going through and if they have a problem with that well that's just to bad for them.

At the same time as Godzilla continued moving forward through the woods, inside the camp a certain Goddess had a feeling. As Godzilla stepped forward he broke right threw the mist Artemis had set up to detour anyone that came along. The Goddess herself felt it as the mist broke.

Artemis mind: the mist. Someone managed to walk through and there heading this way.

At the moment Artemis was in her tent that she had sat up at there camp. She was sitting at her desk when she felt the disturbance. Standing up from her chair she immediately made her way outside to her hunters.

Artemis: to arms girls!

When she made the announcement all of Artemis's hunters began to prepare. As they were one of the hunters made her way to the Goddess. This hunter was named Zoe and she was Artemis's right hand, her lieutenant.

Zoe: my lady what is going on?

Artemis: someone has broken through the mist I have set up. I don't know who the are but it appears they weren't effected by it. That alone is cause to be ready.

Zoe: yes my lady.

With that Zoe went back with the other hunters and continued get ready. The girls were so proficient in what they do that it barely took them anytime at all getting ready. Once they were prepared, like any hunter would do, they hid themselves from their pray.
The hunters were only hidden for a short time before there pray made itself or himself known. To there displeasure the hunter's intruder was a man. What was weird about him though was he looked an awful lot like Zeus with Hades skin complexion. Not to mention all he had on was the lower half of a tattered toga. The hunters remanded hidden, unfortunately for them there was no real point in doing that.
As soon as Godzilla made it through the mist he could smell all of them. He could smell all of them before but without the mist he could use his sense of smell to know exactly where they were.

Godzilla mind: hiding? They must be cowards. What kind of predator hides from its pray, especially in the trees. Unfortunately for them I am the wrong monster to pick to be there pray.

From one of the trees the Goddess watched as the man made his way through. She was furious that a man would dare try to walk through her camp. That fury turned to shock though when the man looked up directly at her. He looked at her while never once breaking his stride. He knew she was there the whole time.

Artemis mind: who is this man?

Godzilla mind: that one knows I know about them.

Artemis mind: there is something off about all of this, I need to find out what it is.

Godzilla mind: here they come.

Artemis jumped out of the tree she was in and landed in front of Godzilla. Not to long after she does her hunters follow suit. Surprisingly to them Godzilla payed them no mind and kept walking.

Artemis: stop there man!

Godzilla didn't listen to her at all. Instead he walked right past her. The Goddess was a little caught off guard by this but quickly regained her composure. She then threw a knife and let it sink into the tree just in front of Godzilla.

Artemis: I said stop!

This time Godzilla did stop. Artemis thought she finally broke the mans confidence. That was until Godzilla began to let out a deep growl from his throat. Godzilla then looked over his shoulder at the Goddess with an expression that screamed dominance.