Chapter twenty one

Assalamu Alaikum beautiful people, so sorry for the delay. Enjoy the chapter and tell me what you all think🙌🏼

Reminder: Surat Al kahf😌

Voilà👇🏽 not edited... Hehe

"Rise and shine beautiful." Haitham was trying to shake me awake. What he didn't know is that I was already awake, but too flustered to face him.

"Wake up yala. Let's have breakfast and pick up Loulou." He said. That got me to open my eyes. Loulou?

"Loulou?" I croaked out.

"I am experimenting with nicknames." He announced proudly. "Good morning love." He added sweetly.

I took the covers and brought them over my face in an attempt to disappear which made him laugh uncontrollably.

"If I had known that you wouldn't look at my face again, I wouldn't have allowed it you know." He joked, making me groan. "Look at me beautiful." He encouraged and tried to pry the covers out of my hand. I let him take them off my face, I was going to face him at the end.

"Good morning." I finally said with a small sleepy voice. Haitham came closer and kissed me before telling me to freshen up and get dressed.

"Where are we going?" I asked, intrigued.

"Let's have breakfast someplace nice and then pick up Lina on the way back." He suggested. I was fine with that.

"When are Mr and Mrs Davis coming?" I asked sadly.

"Supposedly at 6 insha'Allah, so we will have plenty of time to do what we want first." He was playing with my hand absentmindedly.

"Tamam." I said before getting up and heading to the bathroom to do my business.

"Where do you want to have breakfast?" Haitham asked as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"There is this pancake parlor right around the block, we can go there?" I suggested. I always wanted to try that place out.

"Yeah sure. Just get dressed." He said, standing up giving me a glance at what he was wearing. He was in dark black jeans with a striped grey sweater. He had a black watch sitting on his wrist and he wore black socks to go with what I assume he will be wearing, his black all star adidas.

"Okay." I responded quickly before I looked him in the eyes. "You look good by the way."

"Well thank you!" He exclaimed with a full blown smile.

I headed to our walk in closet to check what I would be wearing. I settled on a burgundy abaya with a black wool cardigan and a black hijab. I was done in 5 minutes and I stepped out to put on my ring and watch. People find it weird that I don't wear my wedding ring all the time, but I just can't. I hate the feeling of it, and I can't imagine washing the dishes with it. That didn't mean that I don't love the ring, I absolutely adore it. It is a thick white gold band, entrusted with some tiny diamonds all around. It was simple yet very elegant.

"I am ready!" I announced as I stepped out of the room, shoving my Iphone in my back cross bag.

"You look great habibty." Haitham mumbled. "However not as great as yesterday's outfit." He smirked at me.

"Will you let this go? Please." I flushed a deep red.

"Fine. I will stop!" He whined like a child. "Let's go shall we?" He asked, getting up, taking my hand and trailed me behind him. "I am famished wallah." He said as we got into the car.

"Me too." I replied. I was indeed a little hungry.

"Did you check on Lina? Is she doing okay?" He asked, making the short drive to the pancake parlour.