Chapter 1

Merida POV

I look around the school. It was very big and students were filling in. My name is Merida Dunbroch and I'm new to this school. I have ocean blue eyes, fire red hair, and pale skin. My crazy wild red hair was tamed into a braid with some of my baby bangs hanging out.

How my mother got all of my hair to fit into this braid? I will probably never know. How she also got me into a skirt? Again I don't know.

I was wearing a light red T-shirt with a bear cub in the middle, a black skirt that goes down to my knees, black flats and black eyeliner that made my blue eyes pop.

I look around because I'm completely lost until I spot a blonde girl. Her hair was really long, it dropped down to her knees while my hair dropped to my waist. I walk up to her hesitantly and tap her shoulder. "Excuse me but my names Merida Dunbroch. Can you please tell me where the office is." I'm not usually this polite but I didn't want to make a bad impression. My mother also said that I should be more polite to make friends.

She turned around and smiled at me. "Sure. My names Rapunzel Corona. Are you new here?" she asked me. I nodded and she told me to follow her. Maybe this school won't be so bad. I thought to myself and smiled.

Third person POV

Little did Merida know that as she was walking, somewhere in a dark corner, forest green eyes were spying on her curiously with a smirk. This should be good. The mysterious figure thought as they disappeared into the shadow and went off to class.