Chapter 10

Hiccup POV

The next day, I take Merida back to her house, so she could get changed. She comes back out wearing a light green tank top with a bow and arrow on it, waist high jeans and timberlands. She put her hair over her right shoulder and tied it into a low ponytail. Her scar was shown, once again and she smiled at me. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and kiss the top of her head before walking out the door with her.

We pull up into the school and reluctantly step out. Now what I was expecting was completely different from this. Once we walked into the school, people were actually smiling at me and Merida. We look at eachother confused before making our way towards the main hall. When we get there, we immediately freeze in shock. On the wall, there was a giant graffiti of Merida on the wall. Half of her face was a werewolf version of her and it had the word 'alpha' spray painted under the picture.

I look over at Merida and see she's just as shocked as I am. I grab her hand and she squeezed it gently. I smiled at her and kissed her hand. "Oh my God! There they are!" I heard a girl yell. We turned around and saw a group of girls who look like they're about die of fangirling. I can hear Merida gulp and in a split second, she's crowded with girls and questions. "Um, Hiccup? A little help here!" she yelled through the screaming girls. I was about to make my way through the crowd when somebody shoved my face and pushed me away. I looked and saw a group of jocks, eying Merida up and down with smirks.

"Yo, I wonder what would happen if we fed her a piece of meat." I heard one of the jocks say to one of his friends. They laughed and kept saying offensive things about her. I swear I looked like one of those anime characters who looked pissed at somebody they hate. I look over the crowd and see that Merida looks completely uncomfortable with all of the girls and guys screaming at her and asking questions. She covered her ears and closed her eyes, trying to block out the sound, but it was no use. She opened her eyes with an annoyed expression on her face and roared, silencing the whole school.

We all looked at her awkwardly and she sighed before pushing her way through the crowd towards me. She was only a few inches away from me when a jock stepped in front of her. "Hey babe. Someone as hot as you shouldn't be hanging around with a freak like him." he said gesturing towards me, with a flirty smile. "Has anyone ever told you that you look cool when your a werewolf?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. You seriously do not hear that everyday. I thought as I rolled my eyes. Merida, however, was not affected by his flirting attempts and smirked. "Oh really? I didn't think a dog would be your type. My dog, Sheila, is a real catch. You'll like her and, hey, maybe she'll be interested." she said, still smirking. Everyone else had a look that said, 'oh shit' and were silently laughing. You could practically see his dignity and confidence run out if the door.

I looked down to keep myself from laughing, but it was no use because the second Merida grabbed my hand and pulled me to an empty hallway, I lost it. We stayed there for a couple of moments, giggling and then she looked at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her arms rested on mine as she looked up and smiled at me, her beautiful blue eyes shining. "Do you think you could give me Sheila's number?" I asked/teased. She playfully rolled her eyes and I laughed even more. "I never thought I would have to compete with my dog." she muttered when I leaned in.

She leaned in too and I muttered, "there's no competition. I'm all yours.", before closing the distance between us and softly pressing my lips on hers. I felt her smile and my grip on her waist became tighter. "Oh my God! They're so cute together!" we heard someone exclaim. I break away from the kiss and look to see a group of girls. We awkwardly wave at them before I grabbed her hand and pulled her to class. Once we got to class, almost every guy in there dumped the person sitting next to them out of their chair and waved her over. "Hey, Merida! Over here!" they yelled.

I groan and lead her to her seat, next to me. I glare at the other guys and then turn my attention back to Merida. Rapunzel and Jack walked in and I glared at him. He spotted Merida and walked over towards her with no emotion on his face whatsoever. I stand in front of her and my glare becomes stonier. "Don't start anything you'll regret, Frost." I said as Merida slowly stood up. She grabbed my hand and I gently squeeze it. Jack ignores my comment and looks at Merida. "Look, Merida, I'm sorry I did that to you yesterday. I was only trying to protect Rapunzel. But I see now that you were trying to protect her too. Can we please we friends again?" he asked.

My glare and stony expression turned to a look of sympathy. Merida stepped forward and hugged him. He hugged back and when they pulled away, he looked at me. I smiled and held out my hand. The smile probably looked forced, since I haven't smiled since my mother was alive but I guees it didn't bother him. He smiled back and took my hand, shaking it and pulling me in for a man hug. We all sat down at our desks and Rapunzel offered to help with our situation along with Jack. Then a certain redhead with sideburns walked in with a smirk.

Hans.

A/N
Hello. Cliffhanger! *Evilly smirks*. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was debating whether I should put a jarida and mericcup love triangle/conflict, but then I was like 'eh better not'. But while I was going to write a new chapter, I saw that my books have over 1000 reads and I just stared at my phone for a second before fangirling so hard that I started screaming, "OVER 1000" and my mom was just like, "KILAH, SHUT UP!" anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time. Bye!