Chapter 14

Hiccup POV

The police officer pulled me aside to ask me a few questions. He asked me simple questions like who hurt my father, it I were hurt, if anyone else was involved, etc. I answered them all with ease, feeling a weight lift off of my shoulders. The officer thanked me and shook my hand, before leaving out leaving the building. I went up to the front desk and set my hands on the side. "How's my father's condition?" I asked, with a little bit of exhaustion in my voice.

The rude nurse who checked us in was somewhere doing something that I really don't care about. This nurse was a lot nicer. She looked up and smiled warmly at me as a few strands of hair fell in front of her face. "He is perfectly fine, Mr. Haddock. He just needs to stay here for a couple of days so we can make sure nothing is wrong. I'm sorry, but visiting hours is almost up. You have to leave now but you are more than welcome to say goodbye to your father and come back tomorrow morning." she replied, calmly and I gave her a grateful smile before going to my father's room.

I creaked open the door and saw my dad sleeping. I smiled softly before quietly making my way to his bedside. "I have to go now, dad. But I'll be back tomorrow," I paused for a moment before gently kissing his forehead. "I love you, dad." I muttered into his forehead and I saw him smile in his sleep. I stood up straight and was about to walk out of the door, when I heard someone chuckle in the corner.

"How sentimental." my head snapped around to the corner where I saw a figure sitting in a chair. The figure turned on the light and I saw who it was. "Hades." I said with venom in my voice. He smirked at me and started playing with something in his hands. "The one and only, babe," he ran a hand through the blue fire that he calls hair.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just thought that I would pay a visit. And also, that little frizz ball that you love so much, didn't put up as much of a fight than we expected. Even with Blondie by her side."

My eyes widened and I marched towards him, grabbed the collar of his shirt, and dragged him out of the room. Once we were out in the hallway, I shut my father's door, making sure it didn't slam and threw Hades against the wall. "What did you do?" I asked giving him the deadliest glare. He just smirked at me and started playing with the thing in his hands again. When I got a better look at it, I saw that it was the dragon necklace that I gave to Merida.

"How'd you get that?"

"It wasn't hard. The little redhead left it on the chair she was sitting on before she left. She turned herself in, because she thought that she was helping you. She didn't put up a fight at all." he smirked and I stepped towards him. I reached for the necklace but he extended his hand so I couldn't reach. I looked at him with an 'are you serious' look because I was seriously taller than him. I grabbed his shirt before pulling him towards me and punching him in the stomach. He hunched over and I took that opportunity to knee him in the face.

He fell to the floor, unconscious, letting the necklace fall from his limp hand. I took the necklace and shoved it back into my pocket, and began walking down the hallway with my head down so nobody would notice me. "Hey!" I turned on my heel to see two security guards heading towards me. One of them went over to Hades and the other ran to me. I quickly ran down the hallway and hid behind a corner.

The guard ran past me and I tripped him. He fell to the floor and looked at me before I got on top of him and looked him straight in the eyes. "Go back to the other guard and tell him that you lost me. Don't come looking for me." I said, my voice low and steady. His pupils became dilated for a second before going back to normal and he nodded. I got off of him and and ran down the hallway, not looking back. I stopped at a window and saw my reflection. My eyes were black and I could see the veins at the side of my eyes.

I glared at my reflection and clawed at my face. "This is all your fault. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" I yelled as I punched the window, causing it to crack. I punched it again and it completely shattered. I jumped out of the window before anyone could come and check what the noise was, and ran off. I ran into the streets and would have been hit by a car if the driver hadn't slammed their foot on the brakes. I recognized that dark blue car anywhere.

I went up to the drivers side and knocked on the tented window. He rolled down his window and I saw Jack looking at me worried. "Are you alright Hiccup?" he asked and I didn't respond. Instead, I opened the door, pushed him into the passengers seat, and sped off towards the woods.

Rapunzel POV

Merida and I ran and ran into the woods, noticing how the smell became even stronger the further we went. We stopped to look around, since we didn't need to catch our breaths because we weren't tired. I looked over at Merida and I saw the tear stains on her face. I gave her a sympathetic look and pulled her into another hug. "We'll get through this. You'll be back in Hiccup's arms faster than you can say werewolf." I said softly, trying to make her smile but it seemed that she was past joking around.

She gave me a forced smile instead, seeing my attempts to make her happy. "The smell is getting stronger, let's-" she was cut off, when somebody put a sack over her head and punched her in the stomach. "Merida!" I yelled, trying to get to her but a sack came over my head and I was punched in the stomach as well.

***(name the dots.)

I was sat in a room, the sack still on my head. I heard heavy breathing and I moved my head to the right. "Merida?" I asked and the heavy breathing stopped. "Yeah, it's me." she replied and I could have sworn I heard her growl. I was about to ask where we were, until someone pulled the sacks off of mine and Merida's head.

I looked over at her and gasped. Her condition has gotten worse! Her ears are sticking out of her hair, her whiskers are showing, and her nose has turned black and became a little more dog-like. But, if you ask me, she looks like a cute little cat. She sighed and looked ahead. I looked at our surroundings and saw that we were in some place dark with damp walls and the smell of chemicals and blood so bad, it makes me want to throw up.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in." a voice said as a figure emerged from the shadows. I looked at the figure and my breath caught in my throat as I managed to only get a gasp out. Merida gasped as well as the figure slowly walked over to us. There standing in front of Merida and I was..........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Elsa.

A/N
Hello. You all probably hate me right now. Anyways, OH MY GOSH!!! ELSA IS A VILLAIN!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time. Bye!