Chapter 11

Hiccup POV

Once Hans walked through the door, I immediately stood up, along with Jack. "Leave, now, Hans before things end up badly." I said with venom in my voice. He chuckled and snapped his fingers. Two guys from behind me grabbed my shoulders and held me down. Another pair of guys held down Jack and Rapunzel. Merida stood up, just as Hans got in front of her desk. Without any warning, he grabbed the back of her neck, pulled a syringe out of his pocket, and plunged it into her neck. "Merida!" I screamed as I pushed the two guys who were holding me down away.

I ran to them and grabbed Hans' neck. "What did you just do?!" I yelled at him, squeezing his neck tighter. It seemed to have no effect on him as he pushed me away and dug into his pocket again. He pulled out a little red button and pressed it. Merida screamed and clutched her head, falling to her knees. I rush towards her and wrap my arms around her as she rests her head into my chest. I look over at Hans and I glared at him. "What did you just give her?" I asked coldly. He smirked at me and slowly walked around Merida and I. "I gave her the werewolf injection," he said casually.

"But you see, Hiccup, since she is already a werewolf from a scratch, the injection can be very dangerous for her. Since I gave her almost the whole syringe, it's very likely for her to overdose and lets just say that the outcome isn't a sight that you would want to see." I look at Merida to see marks running up the side of her neck at a rapid speed. She started shaking uncontrollably and held her neck, as if someone was choking her. "Now, the effects occur very fast, so if she doesn't get the antidote in time, bad things will happen," he stopped and stood in front of Merida and I.

He kneeled down in front of us and forcefully grabbed her face. "You have three days until the injection and your werewolf blood mix. Mor'du has the antidote. Turn yourself in or else, things will get ugly." he said and let go of her face. He walked out of the classroom while I just glared at his back, hoping that he would magically turn to stone. "H-Hiccup, It hurts." Merida whimpered into my chest. "Listen to me, Meri. You have to fight it. I know you're strong enough. I saw you fight when you almost attacked those kids. I know you can fight this. You have to fight it." I muttered into her ear. "I c-can't. It h-hurts, Hiccup, it hurts...." she sobbed into my shirt.

I sighed and held her tighter, rocking slightly. My eyes became watery. I don't want her to be in pain. I thought as I squeezed my eyes shut and continued rocking her. "I know it hurts Mer. I'll make it go away," I mumbled into her hair and kissed the top of her head as a tear fell down both of our cheeks. "I promise."

Hans POV

As soon as I walked put of the classroom, my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I asked as I stepped out of the school. "Is that little brat taken care of?" Mor'du asked on the other line. "Yep. All done. Now what about my reward?" I said cutting to the chase. I heard him sigh on the other end. "You'll get it soon enough." he answered after a long pause and I frowned. "What about Hiccup?" Mor'du asked. "All taken care of. He was so focused on helping her that he didn't even notice." I replied, proudly.

I heard him sigh out of relief. He's been stressed for the past few days because ever since Hiccup's little outburst, some of the other recruits decided to play a little rebellion themselves. So, to clear things up, he's loosing his control and power over the people who are still loyal. "Good. I have that little redhead right where I want her. Once the injection takes over her body, she'll have no choice but to do as I say." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Yeah yeah, good luck with that is there anything else I need to do?" I asked ready to hang up.

"Yes. Why don't you pay a little visit to Hiccup's father." Mor'du said and I couldn't help but smirk. "Fine." I said before we both hung up. Only two things went through my mind as I changed my direction.

1. Mor'du better keep up his end of the deal.
2. This should be fun.

A/N
Hello. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now you are all probably hoping that Merida goes all werewolf badass on Hans, but patience my dear ones. His fate will come. And by fate, I most likely mean ass whooping. Anyway, what fo you think is going to happen to Hiccup's father? What 'reward' was Hans talking about? Until the next chapter! More mysteries to come. Bye!