Chapter 15

Rapunzel POV

Elsa stood in front of me, smirking with her arms crossed. Her platinum blonde hair was dyed grey with red and black highlights. Her face was even paler than it was before and it was covered in dark make-up. Her skin was covered in tattoos and piercings. She was wearing black shorts that didn't even stop at her mid-thigh, a blood red tank top, and black combat boots.

"Elsa? W-what, h-how, I-I don't understand! What the hell are you doing?!" my confusion was clear in my voice as I stared up at the girl who I thought was one of my best friends. "Well, you see, dear cousin, you had something I wanted for so long, that I couldn't take it anymore and finally got the opportunity to take it from you." she answered circling around Merida and I. "What is that?" Merida asked taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Jack." she hissed and my eyes widened. "You don't deserve him, you never did deserve him. He should've been mine." I just stared at her. My confusion suddenly turned to anger.

"What about Flynn?!"

"That's a minor set-back. I never truly cared for him anyways."

"What about Anna!"

She smirked again and snapped her fingers. Another figure emerged from the shadows and I saw Anna. Her strawberry blonde hair was dyed green with a black strip as she was wearing black eyeshadow and black lipstick. She was wearing the same as Elsa, with an identical smirk. They both started to slowly walk towards Merida and I, and Merida growled. "All those years of me being the second best is finally going to stop," she stood in front of me while Anna stood in front of Merida.

"Because I have something, that you'll never have." she opened her mouth to reveal fangs. I gave her the stoniest glare I could muster as I slowly stood up to her height. "You're right. I have something better." I replied and growled at her before my eyes turned bluish-green for a second then went back to normal. "Oh so my cousin is a mut. That doesn't surprise me at all. What's with the glare, punzie? We're supposed to be family." she said, pouting. "You're not family." I sneered looking her dead in the eyes. "I've dreamed of this day for so long, Jack will finally be mine," she laughed breathlessly with a psychotic look in her eyes. "I want you dead."

"Keep dreaming." Merida cut in and in a swift movement, she swung her legs low and knocked Anna off of her feet. She ran over to me, pushed Elsa out of the way, grabbed my arm and dug her claws into my mark. I screamed out in pain before I felt my bones breaking. I fell to the floor as the first thing to break was my back, then my arms, then finally my legs. My eyes changed to a glowing bluish-green and my canine teeth became sharper. The pain suddenly stopped and I looked at my hands to see greyish-black fur.

I slowly stood up, looking over at Merida who was looking up at me since I towered over everyone in the room. She suddenly brought her hand up and dug her claw into her neck and screamed in pain, as her bones broke and her yellowish-green eyes glowed brighter for a second before her scream of pain died down. She slowly stood up as a huge, 7 foot tall wolf with grey fur. How come Merida and I have grey fur?

We looked over to see Anna and Elsa standing a few feet away from us. "Bring it on, mut." Elsa snarled before her and Anna bared their fangs and hissed at us. Merida and I growled and roared at them. Oh, it is on!

Then all hell broke loose.

Hiccup POV

I clutched the steering wheel tighter, as I drove out of town and into the woods at a speed that is considered illegal for humans. I sneak a glance over at Jack and see that he is hanging onto his seat like it were his life line. Pfft. Wimp. "So, uh, care to tell me where we're headed." Jack asked after we entered the woods. I didn't answer him and instead stopped at a certain oak tree.