C H A P T E R : 0 3

< Y/N'S POV >

It's been a week since jungkook handed me this marriage contract, which I've to sign, so that he can send it to his lawyer and make it legal. I really don't know what to do now, I'm stuck between my protection and business.

'I really hate this business word now'.

I'm here siting in front of the mirror in my wedding gown, completely ready to be called outside. In this whole week, neither I tried to meet him nor he did, maybe he does not care and of course why would he? he don't love me, I'm not his girlfriend either.

but the thing which is making me feel sick is this contract which is in front of me, on the table with the pen in my hand, I don't know what to do, should I sign it or not?

Even I told my dad that I don't want this marriage but when I met Mr & Mrs. Jeon, parents of Jungkook, I couldn't help myself from agreeing this marriage and ruin my life.

His parents are really nice and kind, they both treated me like their own daughter even though I met them for first time in my life, but still they did not fail to make me feel like their own daughter. 

They both have heart of gold, they're also business personalities, unlike that Jungkook who does not even know how to talk with a girl. He made me cry my heart out on our first meet. If he continue to behave like this, I'm sure, I'll be the first one to sign a divorce.

Even I feel pity on them when they told me, "before dying we both wants to see our grandchild", but who tell them that just after a year, their son only gonna divorce me.

I did not think about divorce but he is making me think about it before the marriage. He sees everything as a business deals, including his marriage, his wife, his everything.

I returns back into reality and looked at the blank corner of the agreement in which I can write my own demands, I thought for a while and decide to write them when the time comes. Right now, I just sign the agreement, accepting his boundaries which he set for us. 

If you want this then you'll get this Jungkook, but in my way. most importantly I ain't gonna give up on you, I promise I'll teach you and show you what the love is. 

I'm your wife and I'll make sure to be your wife forever till the end, giving up is not in my blood. 

"y/n" someone knocks on the door, that was Namjoon "yeah come in" I said after hiding the agreement in my purse and wiping the tears off from my eyes. 

"are you rea-- wow! my sister is looking so gorgeous. I'm sure jungkook's gonna faint" he says and laughs at his own compliment "thank you" I says in a low voice as now I'm feeling nervous.

"let's go.. everyone is waiting for you" he says and gestures me to hold his arm. I inhale a deep breath and lace my hand with his arm while holding a beautiful bouquet full of flowers in my other hand "don't be nervous, just smile hmm" he said with a concern as he knows how much nervous I am.

"..and if he ever hurt you or even dare to do anything against your will, just let me know I'll handle him in my way" namjoon assures and caress my cheeks before heading out of the room.

I walks through the isle while keeping my gaze down on this carpet, my face is cover with a soft white veil. my grip on namjoon's arm tighten, he looks at me and nods, saying everything gonna be alright through his eyes and a warm smile on his face.