C H A P T E R : 1 1

"so all of the above what I finally realize is kim- sorry I mean Jeon y/n is in love" emma announce with a excitement as well as happiness on her face.

I look down and nod "yeah, I love him" I assure, she smile.

"then what's the problem I mean then why'd you sound sad yesterday?" she ask.

I sigh and explain her everything about yesterday's incident except the thing about the contract between me and jungkook, he does not want me to tell that to anyone.

"you know removing the part when he shouted on you.. he loves you, cares about you but due to some reasons he is pushing  you away" she asserts.

I look away and shake my head "you're wrong emma, he did not even like my presence around him, and I know  somewhere that girl is also playing a role in that" I explain.

"maybe she is his ex" she said, I scrunch my eyebrows "you know, that's what I'm feeling like too even I asked ajumma about her but all she said was.. she don't know" I sigh and sip on my coffee.

"did you asked his mom about this?" she raise her eyebrow, I shake my head vigorously and gulp.

"I don't want to involve them into all these. I don't want to ruin his personality in front of anyone" I reply.

she nod "I can under--" her words cut off in between as her phone ring.

"oh god! y/n I forget I have an urgent meeting with my boss today. I'm going or else this bastard will fire me" she said and quickly pick up her purse.

I chuckle and nod with a smile "I can understand, you go. I'll pay the bill" I said, "Thank you so mu-" I cut her off in between.

"just go fast  I know how terrible your boss is" I said, she chuckle with a nod before running out from the cafe.

Now I sit alone on my place and look out of the glass window, beside me while sipping my coffee.

I just think about the ways to make him love me, fall for me until, a hand rest on my shoulder. I flinch at the sudden contact and look up to his smiling face.

"Oh! Mr. Park, what are you doing here?" I ask, he chuckle "just a minute ago.. I even called you several times but you were busy in thinking about something" he explains.

"oh well-- please have a seat Mr. Park" I gesture him to sit down as I forget he is standing till now.

he take a seat in front of me and "you don't usually come here, right?" he asks, I look at him "I used visit here but after marriage, I don't" I explain.

he nod and sip on his cold coffee "you're here alone? where is jungkook?" he ask and look around, I shake my head.

"no, actually I was here with my friend but due to an urgent meeting she had to go back to her office" I explain.

"I can understand, this office shit is really headache".

"well how's everything going on with jungkook? I mean are you happy with him?" he ask with a concern in his eyes.

I quickly look away with heavy heart and lick my lip before slowly nodding my head.

"y/n..." he call out my name, I blink my eyes few times before turning my head back to him with the force smile on my face.

"I maybe looks like a pervert and womanizer, and I am! I accept it but, not for you.. you're too pure and innocent for that mess. let's be good friends shall we?" he said.