C H A P T E R : 0 6

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes as sun rays hit my face, "ugh!" I groan and turns to the other side of the bed but not so soon my eyes widens, 

"wait..shit!!" I quickly sit up on the bed and looks at the watch 8:30 a.m. My eyes widen looking at the clock, how could I sleep this much when I have to make breakfast for him.

I quickly push duvet aside and rush to the bathroom. soon I come back to the room after doing my morning routine and taking bath.

I change my clothes and dry my hairs as fast as I can just to prepare breakfast for jungkook even though he yell at me, made me cried, but it's okay I know I can change him and I'm not gonna give up.

•°•°•°•°•

"where is Jungkook?" I ask after I finish preparing the breakfast for both of us. I burnt my hand, cut my finger as I didn't know how to cook  perfect food.

I never worked in my house before, I just saw my mom sometimes cooking food for me so I followed as I saw but, soon my all the thoughts broke in pieces.

"Young master already left for his work early in the morning" she inform, I look at her as the smile on my face drops "but, it's only 9 a.m" I asks, "he left at 8 am" she replies. I nods with a heavy heart and sits down on the chair.

I look at all the cuts and burns that are on my hands and fingers, I relax myself by taking a deep breath. then, I looks at the breakfast and, then turn my head towards ajumma. 

"can you please tell me about jungkook's daily routine? from the time he opens his eyes till he close his eyes? ajumma" I asks, she nods and sits in front of me.

"Mr. Jeon leaves the bed at 4:30 a.m, sharp in the morning and after doing his morning routine he goes to his personal gym to work out" she says, I nods listening her carefully,

"after working out till 7, he  takes 40 minutes of bath and gets ready for work. At sharp 7:40 he comes downstairs to have his breakfast".

"till 8, he finishes his breakfast and finally leaves to his office. he eats his lunch in his office only" she pause, I looks at her "and what about coming back home?" I asks. 

she nods "he returns back between 8 -9 p.m, and then after taking bath, he eats his dinner and go back to his study room or bedroom" she completes.

"okay, thank you ajumma for telling me all these things about him" I said, she smile "no problem you're like my daughter" I smile and nods. 

"and yeah one more thing.. young master do not like to get late for anything, he likes everything perfect and on time" she adds, I nods "I can understand this, every businessman has same problem" I reply.

she chuckles and leaves for work, I sighs and cross my arms over my chest "this gonna be more harder then I thought" I speak to myself, 

but not so soon I furrow my eyebrows as a message pops on my phone's screen.

< good morning. ]

a smile form on my face as it was from jungkook, I feel happy seeing that he is accepting my conditions. without wasting time I quickly reply to his message "

[ good morning kook >

[ glad that you're accepting
my demands >

I

typed with a stupid smile on my face and take a deep breath to relax my heartbeat.