C H A P T E R : 2 3

"Mr. Min, when will we start the meeting?" a person ask siting in the meeting room along with 20 CEO's around the Korea, including Y/n and Irene who are siting here in place of their brother and father, respectively.

"just one person is lef- wait here he is" as soon as yoongi announce, everyone look at the doorway where the person is standing.

Almost everyone gulp, watching no other than Jeon Jungkook back on his work after long time, with again those cold and dangerous expression on his face.

Those expressions which are enough to send a shock wave through anyone's body.

He is standing; his one hand in his pocket, a smirk is plaster on his face as he is enjoying to see everyone's shock faces.

Jungkook just wearing his black dangerous CEO outfit.

Everyone ks looking at him but, his gaze is fix on one particular person sitting in front of him, who is more than shock in compare to anyone present there.

And she is no other than his only wife, Jeon y/n.

He know she is surprise but, trying hard not to show on her face. Deep inside he is also trying hard not to show the real expression on his face.

He is trying hard to control the abnormal speed of his heartbeat.

On the other hand, y/n understand with just one look that Jungkook's condition was not good.

Just one glance is enough for her see How weak, thin, pale he has become.

Everyone stand up from their places and bow to Jungkook as soon as he enter inside the hall, except for y/n who is sitting and just looking away with her arms cross.

"Miss. Y/n please stand up" a CEO standing in front of her whisper in panick voice which is enough for jungkook to hear whereas;

y/n scoff without giving any response to anyone.

Jungkook smile "There is no need for my wife to get up and bow for me. Right Mrs. Jeon?" He ask the last part to her, which made her gulp and look at him without saying anything as words are stuck in the back of her throat.

"It's okay, no need to answer. Mrs. Jeon is mad at me today" Jungkook said, All the people understand and nod their heads.

Jungkook indicate the person who is siting beside her to leave the place.

Jungkook sit beside her after everyone settle down on their respective places, "let's start the meeting Mr. Min" y/n said, yoongi nod.

Y/n's heart is beating fast as the smell of his long lost cologne hit her nose. She missed this, she missed him but she don't know what to say? What to do now?

Her attention is not on the meeting but, on her husband who is sitting beside her.

Deep inside her heart, which only beats for jungkook, wants to hug him tightly, kiss him and ask him about his condition. Why is he like this? What happen to him?

On the other side, it was the first international level meeting attended by y/n, which js making her even more nervous and Jungkook knows about her nervousness she feel whenever she's around a lot of people.

Collecting his all of the courage he take a deep breath before intertwining his hands with her, which is place on the table.

She startle on her position, with shock written on her face.