C H A P T E R : 1 7

"namjoon?" A whisper leave my mouth as soon my eyes fall on the furious figure standing in front of me.

He look at me, panting heavily and without wasting a second he rush towards me.

"Y/n.." He cup my face between his hands and looks at me with the mixed expression, unable for me to understand "I'm-- I'm sorry" his voice crack.

"W--what happen namjoon?" I finally asked, he shake his head and engulf me In a hug. He kiss my forehead and sigh;

"get ready, Now I'm not letting you stay here for even a single minute more" he declare and pull away.

I look at him, perplex, "I'll answer your every question but, before that I'm not letting you stay here with this jerk" he grit his teeth in anger and walk to my closet.

"N-namjoon what are you doing? Stop please" I try to stop him but, he made me sit on the bed and continue stuffing my clothes into the bag.

"It's enough of your lies y/n. This place which you call your home is not home, it's a hell. A total hell for you" he speak and look at me.

"I am not letting you stay with that monster anymore" he declare;

And hold my wrist before dragging me out of the mansion along with him.

His man open the car's door for us. He made me sit inside the car and walk to the other side of the door to sit beside me after keeping my bag in the trunk.

"Namjoon at least tell me what's wrong?" I ask, he did not answer just take out his phone and dial someone's number.

< this is namjoon here ]

< yeah, but can you please
postponed the Shanghai's
conference meeting, for a
month or two, which is
going to be held after two
days. ]

< Yeah sure, thanks yoongi ]

That's all what I've heard from his mouth before he finally end the call.

He look at me and sigh after looking at the some particular spot on my face. He clench his jaw and finally his fingers come in contact with the spot he was looking at.

I hiss in pain as soon as he touch my jaw, "ah!" A small scream painful scream leave my mouth. He quickly pull his hand away and hug me.

He caress my hairs "don't worry y/n. Now, I know everything and I promise I won't let anything happen to you" he assure and before I could say anything he cut me off.

"Wait- you've fever?" He ask as he quickly touch my forehead, his eyes widened "wait" he said and diall his doctor's number and told him to meet him at his house.

After sometime finally we both arrive at the house in which I had spent the most beautiful moments of my life, the place where I born.

After marriage this is the first time, I'm at this place again.

"Let's go" he said, I nod as we both walk inside the house "mom dad has not come back yet?" I ask, "no, actually they're on long business trip" he reply.

------
<AUTHOR's POV >

"Mister Kim, as according to the blood sample report of Miss. Y/n; she is having fever because of the weakness due to improper sleep, skipping meals and she is already surviving through depression"