C H A P T E R : 3 1

"Mrs. Jeon, are you alright?" y/n's assistant ask with worry as she is throwing up continuously which was making her worried as heck for her.

"Should I inform Mister Jeon about this?" She ask, y/n stand up and wipe her mouth with the soft white towel.

"no! Please no! I don't want him to get worry about me during his business tour" she reply.

"But--" y/n cut her off in between, "no but yoona, burden of work on him is already too much and I don't want him to take one more... I maybe throwing up because of the junk food I ate yesterday's night. Everything is alright, don't worry" she state making her nod.

"You can go" she demand, yoona bow and quickly leave after taking a last glance of her with worries written all over her face.

Y/n sigh and sit on her chair, resting her head back she close her eyes.

It's been five days since Jungkook left to Incheon for his business deal, his business tour is of seven days and since the day after he left.. She's throwing up in the morning, which even she don't know why?

Y/n is not ready to tell Jungkook about this because she knows if she'll speak to him about anything, he'll cancel his all the deals and will rush back here in Seoul.

She clearly don't wants him to face loss because of her.

Her thoughts get interrupt when her phone ring, showing jungkook's name on the screen.

A big smile form on her face as soon his name display on the screen. Without wasting a second she quickly pick up her phone.

< hey baby, how are you? ]

[ Hey kook... I'm totally
fine, what about you? >

< I'm fine too, but I'm
missing you badly. ]

I'm missing you too kook
but, it's just two days more
right? After that you'll be
back here in Seoul. >

< I know but still..]

[ Koo-- >

She was about say something but, feeling like throwing up again make her stop on her track. She put the phone aside and rush to the bathroom.

< y/n?? Baby? Love, you
alright? Y/n where are
you baby speak
something? Y/n! ]

On the other hand Jungkook start panicking, he is getting so worry about her.

He rush back inside his hotel's room from the balcony and pick up his upper coat, ready to leave.

Call never end, he continuously speak in order to get reply but nothing can be heard from the other side of the call.

He ball his fist in anger, "I swear to god if anything happen to my y/n, first thing I'm gonna do is to fucking kill that lexi for not taking care of her" he curse under his breath.

He was about to leave the room but, a voice speak from the other side of the call.

[ Kook? >

< y/n where were you
huh? Baby are you fine?
Did something to you?
Don't worry I'm coming
back right no-- ]

[ Relax kook, nothing
happened it's just s..some
c-clients came and was
asking me about namjoon >