C H A P T E R : 0 5

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I shut the door loudly on her face and turn around. sitting on the edge of the bed, I ran my fingers through my hairs "fuck" I curse under my breath as I was mad when my assistant informed me about the important file went missing from the office and I let out my all the anger on her.

and when I saw her inside my room, anger took over me more than ever before. even when I told her not enter in my room then why she had to?

I take the envelop place on the bed and open it just to see she signed it and also she  wrote her demands. I raises my one eyebrow as soon as I start reading her demands.

"I can do whatever I want and go wherever I want without anyone's consent." I scoffs..  she thinks I care? no! I don't care and most importantly why would I? when I don't love her, so go wherever you want whenever you want.

I ain't gonna waste my time on asking you or waiting for you. I don't want you feel like I'm caging you in this house, door is always open to go out and come in.

"I don't need your bank card, I'll take care of my expenses." oh really! how anyone can deny the bank card? maybe, now you gonna show me like you're not like other girls who just wants money and just money.

Do whatever you want, I know you all are same just marry a rich guy to get his money. Let's seen how you gonna take care of your expenses without my money.

"I don't want any of your luxuries and comfort- just a room and this house where I'm living is enough for me." Is this girls crazy or what? how anyone can live without luxuries and comfort? just a room? enough? I'm now shocked... neither she wants my bank card nor she want extra luxuries and comfort but why?

as much as I know she also comes from wealthy business family with respected and rich background then how she will live without luxuries and comfort. but if she wants to pretend to be normal and simple girl who doesn't want luxuries and comforts then fine, I ain't gonna go against anything. I don't fucking care about her.

"no maids and workers will be fired until it's something serious." what the fuck? she wants to control over my decisions through this contract? they all are my maids and worker. I pay them.

who is she to bring them in between? If I pay them, then also I can fire them. I thought for a while and then finally decide to let this slide too.

"after divorces, I don't want any of your shares." I rubbed my eyes before reading this demand again, how anyone can deny this?  I was scared somewhere before that what if she exceed the demand of share?

I was even regretting to put that condition on the contract but now she denied it but why? who doesn't wants to be the owner of 20% shares of Jeon's state and empire.

If she wanted she could even buy the whole Korea if it's possible but she rejected. Is she really different from other girls? I thought in myself and then shake my head as no! All girls are same.

"In this one year you're not allow to have relations with other girls expect me." I read this statement again and furrowed my eyebrow why would I be in a relationship.

I already once.. leave it. I don't wanna remember anything again. I accept this demand too. she is right, it's not good  for anyone to be in a relationship when the world knows you're already married.

"If I want to work you're not allow to stop me" seriously? she is willing to work? her parents never told me  about this, all I just know is she is  graduated with master degree in business. yeah so she can work, but  what if something wrong happened there? I thought.

wait! why I'm getting so protective over her? let her do whatever she wants, after all, after one year we gonna be apart and separate our ways.

"wishing good morning and good night daily, having breakfast and dinner together." what the fuck is this now? good morning? good night? dinner together? I don't know but just by reading this I felt like care..no one in my entire life asked me to eat dinner together, not even my own family, including her..

but why y/n wants this from me but it's okay just one year... bear it jungkook it's okay all girls are same. they just pretend to be nice but, from inside all are same hoes.

"I won't do house chores but I'll cook food daily. you can't interfere in that." this is the first I'm seeing in my entire life who comes from rich family but still wanting to cook food and I can't interfere in that? okay I won't.

this house is yours too do as you want but what if her hand burn? what if she cut her finger or hand? I furrowed my eyebrow.. don't think about her leave it. that'll be her fault if something happened to her. why do I care?

"before divorce you've to repeat all the vows you had taken during our marriage." repeat vows? why? that's all just an act right? yeah that was all act but, it's okay if this is her last wish, I'm ready to fulfill it.

I shakes my head in disbelief and then finally reads her last condition.

"this condition will be use on right time". what the fuck? that means she can add anything in this condition at any time? oh god this woman is really something I'll never understand.

I sighed as her all conditions are now over. this  girl is really  hard to understand. I folded the paper and put it back in the envelop. taking out my laptop I sighs and start working for tomorrow's meeting with clients.

after working sometime I taked a deep breath and rests my head on the head board, closing my eyes the first person who comes in my mind is Y/n.. when she was walking was through the isle. 

for me..

for Jeon Jungkook, 

.....to be my wedded wife.

only I know, on what speed my heart was beating that time, I was scared that it might come out.

even I don't know what happened to me because this never happened with me ever before, even when I was in relationship with.. I sighs as I don't wanna remember my past again.

I didn't let y/n to uncover her face in front of my friends even though I don't know why? all I just know was I did not wanted them to see how beautiful she was looking that time and now, I'm somewhere start to feels guilty for  yelling at her like that. 

but wait..

"WHAT THE FUCK I'M THINKING?" 

I said to myself and quickly sat straight on the bed, opening my eye wide. no jungkook don't let anyone fool you again. I promised myself I won't ever fall in love again and yeah that's what I do.... 

"I won't ever fall in your trap Jeon Y/n. I know all girls are same, all are gold diggers" I said while gritting my teeth and throw the flower vase on the ground, which was placed on the table beside me. It shattered into pieces while, my eyes burns in anger. My heart is clenching.

....................

"NOT EVERYONE IS SAME, NOT EVERYONE IS FAKE... NOT EVERYONE COMES IN LIFE TO LEAVE"