C H A P T E R : 1 0

< Y/N'S POV >

I wake up when cold air brushes past me, sending a wave of electricity in my body. Opening my eyes, I adjust to the light and observe my surroundings.

"Shit" I curse under my breath as soon as I realize I fell asleep on the balcony while talking to Emma.

I look at my phone and rush to put it on charge as it is switched off now.

I go to the bathroom to do my morning routine and take a warm bath. "Aachhuu..." I sneeze, "Fuck," I curse at myself as now I've caught a cold.

I see the time, 5:00 am, I quickly finish my morning routine without caring about my cold or my health.

Jungkook is more important than my health and I've to make breakfast for him so that we both can eat together, that's the only time that we spend together and I don't wanna miss that.

Also I have to meet Emma today and talk to her about the problems I'm facing. I know she'll help me, I blindly trust her and same goes with her.

We  never give bad advice to each other, that's why we both are each other's best friends for so long.

I quickly come downstairs, "Good morning.", I greet the maids and the servants.

"Good morning Mrs. Jeon." I nod and go to the kitchen to make for him a good and perfect breakfast.

---------

At his usual time, Jungkook comes downstairs and sits on a chair, "Good morning Kook."

I greet him with a smile, even though after what he did yesterday, I shouldn't even talk to him, but it's okay I understand, he is cold and rude for his own reasons.

"Morning", he replies without even glancing at me.

We both sit in front of each other to eat our breakfast which I made, as expected, neither he looks at me nor says any single single word.

My head is paining so badly, I feel like passing out any second due to the cold. "Aacchuu!", now this is the third time I have sneezed In front of him.

He shifts his gaze from his file towards me and then focus on my nose, I know it's red so I quickly cover it with my hand.

He was about to say something after looking at my plate of breakfast, which is totally untouched by me, when I suddenly cut him off in between by quickly standing up and running upstairs to my room after uttering, "I'm going back to my room."

Twisting the door knob of my room, I enter inside and lay flat on my bed unable to stop myself from groaning because of the growing pain in my head.

Fever must be taking over me now. I open the drawer of the nightstand and take out a painkiller. Gulping it down, I rest my head on the headboard and decide to take a half hour nap.

After waking up, I heave a sigh of relief, feeling better and quickly rush to the closet to change clothes.

Getting all ready to go out to meet Emma, I come downstairs just to witness Jungkook sitting on the couch while going through his business related files. Not speaking a word, I start heading towards the entrance.

"And where do you think you're going?" he asks coldly, making me stop in my tracks, I gulp and turn around.

He puts his files aside and stands up. "Yo-ou didn't le-leave yet?" I ask him instead, to avoid his question as I really don't want to tell him where and why I'm going.