• 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 •

Y/n wake up in the morning by the sudden sensation she feel on her neck. "Sweetheart wake up" Jungkook whisper in her ear and place a wet kiss underneath her ear.

She open her eyes, Jungkook smile "good morning Mrs. Jeon" he greet and hover over her.

She smile "good morning to you too.. Mister Jeon" she greet him back. He smile and peck her lips before starting to kiss her jaw, neck and collarbone.

"Ahmhh..m what's...wi..yo..you ahh...this mor..ning hmm" she ask between gasping and moaning in pleasure.

"Really? You don't know?" he reply and take the skin of her neck between his teeth and nibble on it. She gasp and shake her head as no while biting on her lips.

"I love you so much sweetheart" Jungkook said and brush his thumb softly over her cheeks "I love you, y/n and today is the best day of my and yours life."

She smile sweetly. "I love you too my dear husband but, what is it today?" Y/n ask and peck his lips, he did not reply but just smile.

Jungkook brush his fingers all the way to her arms until he got her hands intertwine with his. He attach his chest with her's, keeping the thing in his mind that not to hurt her in any way.

"y/n, sweetheart.." He moan while deepening the kiss and pulling her closer, giving goosebumps over her body.

"Kook..." She whisper his name, he humm into the kiss, sending shiver to her spine, "..I want you".

She pant and pull away from the kiss to unbutton the shirt he is wearing, her eyes trail down to look at his well built body, with each button she opened.

Whereas, he admire her all the facial features without blinking his eyes till, she gasp and her eyes widen in shock.

Her mouth hung open "kook?" She blink few more times before touching and running her soft fingers on the particular spot on his chest.

But he is not surprise, he just keep on looking into her eyes as if he has seen the whole world in those beautiful eyes of his wife.

"Yes baby" he reply while caressing her cheek, her eyes are enough to describe the pain, love, sadness, happiness and many more feelings.

"Wh..when? H..how?..." She can not even speak whole as a drop of tear leave  corner of her eye, seeing her name beautifully inked on his chest.

He smile and wipe tears off her eyes before placing a deep kiss on her forehead, fill with love, security, assurance and so on..

She look up at him and he smile at her beautifully "I just wanna tell the whole world, I'm only yours.. forever yours. I want to feel your name on my chest, just above my heart.. To feel you, to feel your name mark on me"

Listening the words fill with nothing but just love he has for her, she look at him and this time she let her eyes speak for her.

She did not even utter a single word from her mouth except for pulling him back to her and give him a deep passionate kiss pouring every ounce of love she has for him.

"I love you till the end" she said, "I love you too, my baby" replying that, he kiss her and intertwine his hand with her.

He spread her legs a little so he can rest himself in between them. She moan into his mouth and pull him more closer by the back of his neck, leaving no space between their bodies.

A gasp escape her lips as she feel his rock hard member against her wet clothed core. He roll his hips against her slowly, rubbing himself along her heat. Whereas, y/n ks soaking wet and the intense feeling he is giving her is too much.