C H A P T E R : 0 4

Y/N'S POV

we both bid goodbyes to our families and friends before siting inside his black luxury expensive car. No one spoke in whole car drive, he didn't even looked at me in a whole ride, after all he is following his agreement so why would he talk without any purpose.

after thirty minutes we both arrive at the new mansion, gifted by his parents. Driver opens the car's door for me to come out. I slowly step out of the car as now my ankle are paining due to these high heels and I know I got shoe bite. I hiss in pain whereas jungkook opens his side door without waiting for anyone to open it and directly head inside the mansion.

he did not even look back at me or wait for me so at least we both could have go inside the house together. "jeon the jerk" I said, without realizing that I speak It loud until, the driver and security men coughs. I looks at them with wide eyes, they all shut their mouth. I bows to them several time "I apologize for that" I said.

"no Mrs. Jeon please don't apologize to us if Mr. Jeon see you apologizing to us, he'll fire all of us" driver says "is he that rude?" I asks, they all just gulps and looks down "sorry Mrs. Jeon, but it's a strict order to all of the men working in this house, they are not allow to talk to you" a voice behind me speaks.

"and if they did, they all will be fire as well as Mr. Jeon will make sure that they'll never get any job again" she ads, I turned around and looks at the lady in her 60's standing with a soft smile on her face, I smiles back.

"who are you ajumma?" I asks, "Good evening Mrs. Jeon and welcome to Jeon's mansion. My name is Ava and I'm your personal maid or you can call me personal home assistant" she introduce and indicate other maids to carry my luggage and guides me inside the mansion.

"I'm the head of the in charge of all the maids working here" she speaks as we both enters inside the living room, she turns around "thank you ajumma" I says and bowed to her "don't do that Mrs. jeon", I shakes my head as no. 

"you're older than me,  I respect everyone equally and ajumma please don't call me Mrs. Jeon you can call me Y/n, I'll be really happy to listen that" I said, she smiles and nodded "okay okay y/n" she replies.

"your room is right from the upstairs, third one from the corner and also It is just opposite to Mr. Jeon" she informs I nods "okay, then I'll change" I said and slowly start walking upstairs, carefully placing my feet on the staircase. Even though It's breaking my heart to be in another room on the first day of my marriage, but it's fine as long as he is happy, I'm fine.

I open the bedroom's door for me and it was a master bedroom with master bed in the middle of the room, everything is perfectly arranged. I walk inside the room and sits on the couch place near the window and remove my heel, "ow!" I close my eyes in pain as my ankle from behind is almost bleeding and as I remove my heels, a sharp pain I feel.

I slowly stand up from the couch and walks inside the bathroom to take a warm bath and relax myself. removing my gown after the long fight with the zipper which is stuck at the back of my dress, I lay inside the bathtub filled with warm water and strawberry bath bubble, making it's  fragrance so sweet and relaxing.

I rest my head back on the edge of bathtub and close my eyes, the only person comes in my mind was the day when jungkook gave me agreement and today when he said;