C H A P T E R : 3 0

"What? Why?" Jungkook ask, as his eyes widen and grip around y/n's waist tighten.

It's not like he hate meeting his friends but, now he start to regret his decision to bring y/n along with him in the office.

The feeling of jealousy start to rush in his veins as soon as he heard their names from his assistant's mouth, but as always he ain't gonna accept the fact that he is jealous.

"They just wants to meet you Mister Jeon" he snap back to reality as han speak the reason behind their visiting, Jungkook curse under his breath and nod his head in response.

"Kook what's wrong?" She ask as she start to feel something unusual about him. He look at her and soften his eyes, brushing his thumbs over her cheek, he whisper.

"nothing baby, it's nothing hmm" he speak and smile, looking into her eyes.

Soon their elevator reach the top floor on which jungkook's main cabin is there, "careful" he said as y/n head out of the elevator, she chuckle "I'm fine".

They all start to walk towards his cabin, "Mrs. Jeon... I'm proud of you" out of sudden han said, y/n and Jungkook both look at him "for what?" She ask.

"You made the coldest heart smile" he explain, she smile as she understand what he meant by that.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook ask in a cold voice, y/n and han laugh slightly but Jungkook shot a glare to his assistant, which made him stop his laugh but y/n continuously smiles which jungkook never dares to stop.

She is the reason behind his heartbeat, and he love her so much... The way she made him fall for her, the was she always succeed in giving him goosebumps on his body which no one has ever made him feel that way.

Everything she do; the way she eat, the way she smile, the way his name rolls off of her tongue. That's what makes him keep going.

This gives him so much joy to watch her, to be with her. Jungkook would never give his attention to anyone else because he love giving it to y/n. Only her.

"Kook? What happen?" She wave her hand in front of him, coming back to reality Jungkook blink his eyes few time before looking down, smiling and shaking his head as no "nothing baby, let's go" he said.

"you come here and don't you dare to leave my side" he said before pulling her closer to his chest.

Han open the door for them, Jungkook and y/n enter inside his cabin only to see Taehyung and Jimin, sitting and talking with each other.

"Trust me dude, I alm-- oh Jungkook you came.. Ohh my god! Y/n you're here too, what a great surprise" jimin said, standing up and rushing towards her. Y/n smile and pull away from Jungkook.

Jimin was about to hug her but, Jungkook was quick enough to stand in between them.

Jimin's face smash on his well built chest, which made him groan in pain as his nose got hit on his chest "oh god, my nose!! Jungkook you bastard"

Jimin curse in pain, whereas Jungkook on the other hand is standing, keeping his one hand in his pocket. He click his tongue and raise his eyebrow.

"what do you think you were going to do Mister Shorty Park Jimin".

"Oh Someone's jealous here" a voice interrupt in between as jimin was about to say something, Jungkook look behind jimin to see the owner of the voice.

"I'm not jealous Taehyung" Jungkook said through his gritting teeth, balling his fist in anger.