2. You have changed

"Alexia ?" You move the gun from her face as she dose the same thing.

"Y/n !" she hugs you, you hug her back

"Wha- what are you doing here ?" You pull away

"Well I came back from my mission two days ago and a just had to see my favourite couple. You two are still together, right ?" She jokes.

Alexia has been your best friend ever since you could remember. She left for mission 7 months ago where she was an undercover spy, she had to change her name, identity and basically everything. So there was no why you could contact her.

"You don't know, do you ?" You ask her. She doesn't know that Rob died or that you are pregnant.

"Know what ?" She asks curious

"Rob died for months ago" you tell her

"What !?" You two were always the funny, crazy friends but things have changed though out these 7 months.

"Yeah he was on his mission when a bomb exploded we lost 4 agents including him" you say. Even tho you are trying your best to be tough it gets hard time to time. "I never got to say goodbye" a tear roles down you face.

"Y/n I'm so sorry" she hugs you tight

"But It's okay it was four months ago" you wipe away your tear as you get serious again.

"It doesn't have to be like that you don't have to act tough around me. You can talk to me" alexia says as you two sit down in the living room.

"There is nothing to say he's gone"

"Come on Y/n you must have something to say, you guys were crazy in love there wasn't a minute you two weren't kissing or making out,
I'm surprise your not pregnant" you both let out a small laugh

"Well actually" you unzip your hoodie revealing you small little bump.

"No way ! I'm not surprised tho" she says, you laugh. "Can I ?" She asks for permission to touch the bump.

You nod.

Her hands slightly touch your belly "it's small, hello little one" she says. You laugh

She always makes you happy, you are glad that her mission is over.

"But really Y/n it's okay to be sad from time to time. I mean your probably not on any mission right now because of the baby" she chats

"Actually I am going on mission in three days" you say "want something to eat ?" You ask as you get up and walk to the kitchen.

"What Y/n ! And Nick fury is okay with that ?" She follows you to the kitchen

"Well yeah he can't stop me it not like he's my dad" you say taking out some rice you made the other day.

"But he has always been there like a father to you" she says

"I don't care what people say I'm going on that mission" you pop the rice in the microwave.

"You have changed" Alexia says disappointed "what happened to you" she asks

"You want to know what happened ? I lost the only person I have actually love in my life and now stuck with this baby that reminds me of him every single day" you shout at her "don't get me wrong, even tho these baby isn't born yet I love it more then anything, it's just hard knowing I have to raise it alone and when it asks me one day what happened to its father what do I say ? That he died because of stupid bomb explosion. I want to forget Rob and hopefully so dose this baby"

"It might not have father but still has it's mom and grandpa fury and a sexy aunt and hopefully one day a step dad" Alexia put her hand on your shoulder.

"Thanks" you say the two of you eat.

Alexia went back home as you lay in bed going through some files. You see one file that had the name Steve Rogers on it.

You open it as you start reading everything about him.

————————————————————————

        (Credit to the person who made this)————————————————————————As you get to the second page you see things about Agents Carter

————————————————————————
As you get to the second page you see things about Agents Carter.

When growing up you heard a lot of story's about her she was your idol. So reading about her and Steve was interesting.

After reading it you a get very tired, you fall asleep.

Morning

You wake up five o'clock in the morning like always. You put your suit on, it is a dark blue two piece suit pants and a long sleeve shirt with a belt for your gun, taser and other useful things, it also has a lot of pockets. Your suit is getting a bit tight on you as your bump is growing.

"Shit I need a new suit" you see it ripping a little.

You take your suit off and put on a zipper and some sweatpants.

It didn't take you long to drive to work.

You scan your id card and go in.

"Good morning agent Y/l/n, what happened to the suit" one of the Agents ask

"Uh I just need a new one" you say as you walk in the office, joining Steve and Nick.

"Morning boy's" you walk in

"Your late" fury says "your never late" he and Steve look at you "where's your suit ?"

"I need a knew one" you say. You go to the office phone "can you bring a medium size suit to office B40. Yes make it quick"

"From Xs to a medium ?" Fury asks

"Yeah that happens when your pregnant, your belly grows" you say opening the door as one of the assistants gives you the suit. "Start the meeting I'll be there in a few minutes" you walk to the bathroom to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~