25. Its finally over

Steve cleaned up everything, Which you were very thank full for. Cause it was disgusting, there was blood everywhere. And then the umbilical cord and the other things. It was all very messy, but Steve took care of it while you stayed on the floor with your daughter.

You couldn't stop looking at her there was so much love for her.
You were very thankful she didn't cry cause that would have been bad if anyone found you.
But you were lucky the whole place was in lockdown.

Steve sits down next to you.

"She's beautiful" he says

"Thank you for everything Steve, I wouldn't have made it if it weren't for you" you say to him.

At that moment you both just looked into each other's eyes and slowly started leaning in for a kiss.

The closer you got to his lips the more nervous you felt. Then it happened your both lips attached together.
The moist of his soft lips on yours.
Your heart felt worm again. The kiss felt special. You two pull away and smile at each other.

You rest your head on Steve shoulder

"How are you feeling ?" he asks

"Very sore and exhausted" you admit "but at the same time I've never felt happier" you tell him

"Do you have a name ?" He asks

"Not really" you say

"Oh c'mon I know you have a name" he says

"Fine I might have one for her" you say "it's Sarah" you tell him

He smiles at you "Sarah. That was also my mothers name" he tells you

"Well it's a very beautiful name" you say.
Little Sarah starts crying
"Shh baby it oaky" you say

"I think she's hungry" Steve says

"Yeah I should probably feed her" you say.

All this is still very new to you as well. But you know a bit here and there.

You start breastfeeding her. Her little mouth form into a circle. Her eyes closed and her hand resting on your chest.

All of a sudden you just start crying.

"What's wrong ?" Steve asks

"I can't believe I just had a baby" you cry "I've waited for her for so long and now she's here, and she's so perfect" you keep crying. You've never been so emotional before.

Steve sits down next to you

"She really is perfect, just like you" Steve says to you as he runs his fingers through your hair.

After you were done feeding here you put on your tight suit again.

This is really uncomfortable

It was a bit wet but you really don't want to complain about anything. Right now you want to get home

"Now let's get out of here" steve says to you.

You stands up as you feel very dizzy. Steve new something was instantly wrong

"Y/n what's wrong ?" Steve asks

"Take Sarah" you hand her over to Steve. He holds her just in time before you pass out.

"Y/n !" Steve try's to wake up but you lay there unconscious.

You couldn't see anything or fully hear, but you did hear Sarah's high pitch cry.

Everything goes salient.