8. Experiment 207

48 hours later

Steve wasn't still back you were getting worried, you knew something must of gone wrong. You decided to go in the lab yourself and help everyone out, you couldn't just let them die in there.

"We got to do everything by are selfs Huh ?" You talk to your bump while getting in your suit. It was very tight around the Brest and around the bump those were your main growing eras.

You get two guns and climb out of the bunker. Finally after two and a half week of being locked down there you finally get out.

The fresh air was nice you never thought you would miss it.
You start walking towards the lab that everyone was stuck in.
There was a electric fence surrounding the whole lab.

"Great" you mumble.
You try finding a backside to get in but there was no hope.

"How did Steve get in ?" You think. You see a few trucks going in through the gate. You got an idea, you will just sneak in with the truck. You waited for the next truck to come, It didn't take long.

You see a truck and jump in from the backside, once you get in you notice four security guards sitting in the back, they quickly stand up to attack.

You get both of your guns from you back pocket shooting two of them in the head while the other two start fighting you, you mange to hold one of them down while you try shooting the other, he kicks the gun out of your hand. As he pins you down letting his other partner free. Great one pregnant lady against two full grown security guards- fair game.

You kick one in the nose making him bleed you jump back up getting dizzy, the pregnancy had a lot of effect on you fighting, it made you slower and you got tired faster. You mange to get your gun and shoot both of them- now you have four dead body's around you.

You feel the truck stop "shit" you say breathing heavily

You take the cloth of one of the guard and quickly jump out the truck before some one finds you. You leave no trail behind, except leaving one of the guards half naked.

You get in the tall building not knowing exactly what to do first, find Steve was the only thing you were thinking about.

You find a bathroom and go up in the vent like you told Steve to. It was going to be hard to find him in this huge place. You climb up the vent as you start crawling not sure what you were exactly trying to find.

You stop when you hear some two men talking, they were speaking Russian, good thing you understood them.

"Steve Rogers is out of the ice, he my not know about the fact Bucky is alive" (they are speaking Russian)

"Bucky ? As in Bucky barns" you whisper to yourself. You remember reading about Bucky he and Steve were best friend. Bucky had died in one of his missions with Steve when they were on a train. "How is he alive ?" You think.

You felt a sudden kick in your belly making you accidentally let out a noise/gasp.

"Did you hear that ? "( in Russian) you hear someone say.

You peak trough a small screw hole in the vent, seeing them both adjust there guns- ready to shoot.

You quickly crawl away trying to make as little noise as possible.

You get out of the vent and walk around, because you stole the clothes from the security guards you fitted right In with everyone else, you just had to hide your face with a cap.

You walk around trying to get any information on where your agents could be.

You find a door that needed a special ID card to get in. You check in your uniforms pocket trying to see if you had the card- you didn't have it

"Need help" (speaks Russian) you hear a deep voice say

"Yes, I lost my card" you answer him also speaking Russian. 

"Here" he open the door for you

You nod and thank him as you walk in.

It was a small hallway with many doors on each side leading you to different rooms. You look in the small glass windows that are on each door revealing children's bedrooms but no kids were around.

"Where could they be ?" You look around in all rooms when you finally finds a room with a little girl inside, she was crying with her baby doll/toy, she looked like she was 4-5 years old. You slowly walk in the room.

"Hey, I'm here to help "(speaking Russian) you say being gentle and calm to the little girl, you walk slowly towards her.

She was scared because you were dressed like the guards "hey, it's okay" you slowly take of your cap showing your face, you put out your hand showing her she could trust you "is that your doll ?" You ask.
She shyly nods.
"Wow what's her name ?" You ask

"Lulu" the little girl answers

"Wow that a nice name, and you what's your name" you ask now sitting next to her on the bed.

"Experiment 207" she answers

These kids don't have names they are called by numbers.

"Oh okay. Can you tell me where all your friends are ?" You ask.
She shakes her head clueless of where they could be.
"Can you help me look for them ?" You ask

She nods.

Before you two could do anything you hear someone walking towards the door "shhhh" you quickly say to the little girl as you hide behind the door.

You see someone walk in the room, it was probably one of the guards because he was dressed like one, he walks towards the little girl she looks at you as you put one finger up to your lip telling her to stay quiet, she points at you as the guard quickly turns round covering your mouth pining you up against the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~