11. I work alone

Next day

You sat on the bed, this stupid mission had taken to many weeks. You had no way to contact Nick Fury or anyone, and there was still no sign of Agent Brown or Williams.

Steve was moving his body being careful not to rip open the stitches. You sat in bed as your five months pregnant belly had reached the sixth month, second trimester.

You and Steve hadn't really talked much after the big fight

You laid in bed getting a sick feeling in your stomach, you quickly run to the bathroom as your face goes straight in the toilet, as your vomiting you feel big arms holding your hair out of the way and he slowly rubs your back. "It's okay let it all out" Steve says

After throwing up you sit on the floor. "Thanks" you say standing up and flushing the toilet, you clean your mouth and walk out of the bathroom- Steve follows you.

"Hey Y/n can we talk ?" He says

"There is nothing to talk about" you say

"Yes there is, you can't stay mad at me forever" he makes a point "if we are going to finish this mission we need to stick together" he says

"I work alone Steve" you get in bed, closing your eyes trying to get rid of the major headache you had. "You said what you wanted and I said what I wanted- end of conversation"

"Don't do this to me" Steve begs

"Just shut up Steve" you say, regretting it "I'm sorry I didn't-"

"It's fine" he says "I'm going to go back in the lab and see if there back" Steve tells you

"Are you stupid ?" You look at him "every part of your body is bleeding you cant just go in there and try saving people" you say to him

"What do you want me to do, we can't wait down here forever" he says

"Let me go and save them" you say

"No not a chance I'd rather go myself then let you go- it's to dangerous" he says being all protective like Rob used to be
"You can't go"

"That's not your choice" you argue "I'm going, either you like it or not. I didn't stay her for you or anyone I stayed because I want to finish this mission not run from it"
well you lied you only stayed because it felt right being with Steve but your to complicated to admit it.

"Your not running away from a mission if you decide to go back home, your saving that Child's life" he points at you belly.

"Why do you care so much about this baby ? Its not like your the father !" Now you two are yelling at each other

"Because I know damn well you won't forgive yourself if anything happened to that child !"

"What do you know about me ? I've only known you for what ? Two months ?" You yell

"You know what Y/n do what you want, I'm done trying to save your god damn life !, just remember if anything happens to that child you are carrying, you will Never forgive yourself and neither will I. Just do us a favour and try keeping this innocent child alive, just until it's born" Steve walk away from you.

He climbs out of the bunker.
You stand there completely silence.

" 'Do us all a favour' who dose he think
he is ?" you talk to yourself  "I'm fully capable of taking care of myself and this child, why dose he act like he controls me ?"
"I fucking hate you Steve !" You yell hoping he here's you.
"Go fuck your self Rogers" you yell again  

*

It had been good 2 hours and Steve wasn't back

What's taking him so long ?

You waited 10 more minutes just in case but still nothing.
You peek out the bunker to see if he was still there he's gone.

"Steve ?!" You call out his name "Steve where are you ?" You call out his name again in a panic, you look around seeing nothing but trees.

The next thing you know you get hit in the head by a something hard like an end of a gun- you pass out.

*

You wake up with a major headache. You try moving yourself but you were stuck to some kind of chair/bed (the once you sit/ lay on when your at the dentist)  you try moving your arms and legs- you were strapped.
You try wiggling your leg out-but no use.

You try looking around for something sharp, so you could cut yourself free, when you notice a tv screen it was an ultrasound of you belly, showing your baby.
————————————————————————

Now you get more scared you look around observing the surrounding trying to see what these people are up to- clearly something bad. 

You see injections with some kind of blue serum in them.
You looked closer trying to read the label 'Operation: Rebirth'.

"Shit where have I heard that before ?" You say thinking. When you remember "holy shit No, it can't be" you remember when you read the file about Steve Rogers it said something about him being injected with the same serum.
"What are they planning to do ?" You say

"Ahh I see you have woken up" you here someone say.

It was a short men he wore glasses and a long white lab suit.
There was someone else behind him but you couldn't see his face.

"What is this ?" You ask

"Oh my beautiful little experiment" he says walking closer to you, reviling the man behind him.

You look closely, so familiar........ is it.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~