21. Stay safe

"Figure what out ?" You hear Rob ask

Don't tell me he had been listening

"Baby names" Nick quickly says.

"I thought we agreed on maria" Rob says

Maria ? No way. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful name but I'm not naming my child Maria

"Well I don't like it anymore" you say crossing your arms

"Okay" fake Rob says. If this was real Rob he would argue until you both were satisfied by the name. But fake Rob well he really doesn't care much.
"Steve I want you by my side throughout the whole mission" Rob demands

"Sure okay" Steve says

"Why Rob ?" You ask him

"Just I want to get to know him" he says

Yup I'm right ! He's going to make more super soldiers with Steve blood

"I would prefer having Steve with me" you quickly say "Just in case I can't protect myself" you hated saying that, cause it's the last thing you want. Help form someone or make them think you can't do anything just because you Pregnant.

Rob looks annoyed by what you said "only if we had two soldiers"

You quickly smile as you get an idea

The plan is taking Bucky on this mission as well but Rob can't know about it. You know he will be helpful.
He's also very good at his job so while you and Steve are acting dumb and doing what ever Rob is telling you Bucky can look around the place and find out what's really happening.

"I think I need to throw up" you quickly say putting on hand on your stomach and the either over your mouth.

"Are you okay" Steve asks

You quickly wink at him. He know knows your up to something.
You quickly run off to "throw up"

You go and knock on the bedroom door Bucky was staying in

"Come in" you hear

You open the door

And throw Bucky's arm at him "get ready your going on a mission" you say

A smile forms on Bucky's face

He gets ready attaching his arm and putting on his suit

You explain the whole plan to him

Basically Bucky will sneak into the drop ship and when you guy have landed you and Steve follow Rob while Bucky goes on his own mission and copy's all the data from the lab and sends it over to Nick. There Nick will figure out what there really up to. And before Rob can do anything you and Steve will have already stoped him.

Easy

"You ready ?" you ask Bucky

He nods and you nod back. You both walk separate ways.

"Stay safe" Bucky says and you smile.

You join Rob, Steve and Nick

You quickly wink at Nick so now he also knows your up to something

"You guys should get going" Nick says.
You walk over to him and hug him. You whisper the plan in his ear.

"Alright that's enough let's go" Rob says
Steve and Nick shake hands

You all get on the drop ship. You notice Bucky sneaking in.

So far so good

You sit next to Rob "Rob you feeling okay ? I know it must be hard for you going back there" you say. Of course you really don't care but your trying to get on his softer side. Maybe might feel guilty and tell you everything.

"No it's fine" he just answer's keeping his eyes on the window looking the clods view

You walk over to Steve

"So you and the girl. Anything serious ?" You ask out of curiosity. Of course you are happy for Steve he's finally moving on from Peggy and everything. You really are happy for him, but still deep down you know there is a connection with you two, at least there was. You two had special moments together but you guys really never got the time to talk about those things. But every now and then you think about the kiss down in the bunker.

"No not really" Steve says keeping his eyes on his shield "she's nice but not my type" he says

"What is your type" you ask

"I really don't know" he says

And there the conversation ended

The plane landed at midnight and you guys get out.

"You two just follow me I know this place" Rob says as you and Steve follow him

You look behind you and see Bucky sneaking out. Steve sees him as well

"What ever you have planed it better be good" Steve whispers to you, so Rob doesn't hear you

You guys keep following Rob up a hill. It was actually not hard for you despite the fact your pregnant. Even tho your whole focus is on this mission you still face been think a lot about your life.
The fact you really have to be a single mother, and do this alone. It scares you.
You worry about every small think like the fact your dump is smaller then it's supposed to be or the fact how you don't feel her kick as much anymore.
These thing scare you. You haven't gone to the doctors through out your whole pregnancy.

Maybe there is something wrong and I don't know.

"We are here" Rob says

You and Steve look up the lab is huge

Exactly then you feel a kick, a hard one. You smile knowing she's fine.
"Y/n you don't have to go in if you don't want to" Steve says

"Yeah just stay here" Rob adds

"No I'm going" you say for the 100th time.

"Okay then let's go, but first let me just-" Rob covers his face with one hand and throws a gas bomb at you and Steve.

"No !" Steve says. He holds you so when you pass out you don't fall and hurt the baby. You two slowly pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~