14. Who am i ?

You turn around and see Bucky
He starts walking towards you fast

You look at him keeping your hand on your gun just in case he try's something.

He walks up to you inches away from your face.

"Bucky-" he pins you up against the wall. Keeping his grip around your neck tight.

"Who the hell is Bucky ?" He asks
confused-scared-mad

"You" you say out of breath "you are James Buchanan Barnes" you say
He lets go of your neck, you fall to the ground gasping for air.

"Who am I ?" He asks, desperate to know who he is "how do you know about me ? Who is Steve Rogers, why is he familiar ?" He asks to many questions

"I don't know much, but Steve dose" you say still on the ground. "You and Steve were friends almost like brothers" you explain
You stand up
"Help me save Steve and you'll get all the answers" you convince him to be on you side.

"Fine" he says.

You and Bucky run to where Steve and Arnim were fighting. Obviously Steve was winning. Agent Brown and William don't know what they were talking about.

"Bucky !" Arnim yells
Steve looks up at you and Bucky standing there.
He keeps punching Arnim.

"Longing" he says
You look confused over at Bucky as he starts to react in a wired way. Arnim says something again "rusted".

Even tho Steve was punching the shit out of Arnim he was still talking- well more just yelling out random words. "Seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one" he says

You step away from Bucky, you saw something wasn't right.

As Steve was about to finish the job Arnim yells one last word "freight car !" There Bucky runs up to Steve attacking him.

"No Bucky !" You try and stop him but he pushes you away.

You look at Steve and Bucky fight while Arnim lay's there trying to crawl away. You take out your gun and shoot Arnim dead.
You tried shooting Bucky but he and Steve were moving to much, you didn't accidentally want to shoot Steve.

————————————————————————

Steve had managed to get Bucky still, that's when you took the opportunity to try and shoot Bucky
Before you could shoot him Steve stops you

"No ! Don't shoot" Steve yells "just let me do this myself" he says
As much as you didn't want to listen to him, Steve was right this was his fight with his friend. It was up to him.

You step away

"Hey I'm here buck" Steve says calmingly but Bucky was screaming
Somehow Bucky manages to pin Steve down and now Bucky is punching Steve, busting his beautiful face.

You look at Steve asking for permission to shoot Bucky, but Steve shakes his head, meaning 'no'

You stand there as still as possible holding back the tears.
Bucky keeps punching.

Bucky take the shield holding it over Steve's neck ready to cut of his head

Bucky looks at Steve.

"Finish it" Steve says "I'm with you till the end of the line" he says

Bucky stops and slowly gets of of Steve. 

Steve throws his head back in relief, knowing he had stoped Bucky.

Both Steve and Bucky breath heavily.

Agent Brown and Williams had gotten a plane to fly you all back home.

On the plane

Bucky and Steve were both on medication beds.
Bucky was in much better condition then Steve.

You walk up to Bucky

"Thanks for not killing him back there" you say

"He owes me an explanation" Bucky says.
You let out a light laugh.
"Sorry for trying to kill you back there" Bucky says.

"It fine, we are safe now" you say placing your hand on you bump.

The plane landed

Steve had to be taken straight to the hospital while Bucky was taken to a lab with Nick fury.

You get back home exhausted, you didn't have time to see Nick or Alexia.

The apartment felt nice again after a long time.

You go to the bathroom and take a nice worm bath.
Now you had decided no more missions and your main focus was your daughter.

You read a book while you relaxed in the bathtub.
Nice to feel clean again.

You get out and wrap yourself with a towel and walk out the bathroom and go to the kitchen for a cup of water.

There you noticed a mug.
It wasn't any mug it was Robs favourite mug he would drink his morning coffee in it everyday, he didn't let anyone use it not even you.
It was weird seeing his mug out in the open because after his death you never used it.

You check in the mug seeing coffee satins they looked like they were a few weeks old.

Someone was here

You quickly grab your gun and search the whole apartment. Nothing suspicious just the cup.

"Maybe Alexia used it while I was gone" you say to yourself not wanting to get paranoid. "I'm just tired" you say to yourself as you go to bed.

Because you had to go meet Steve at the hospital the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not posting but I'm back