27. The End

You wake up In the middle of the night to Sarah crying.

You look to you side and Steve wasn't there next to you. You instantly panic and get out of bed and run to the nursery.
There you see Steve shirtless. He was holding Sarah onto his chest as he tried calming her down. Soon she stops crying.

You just look at the two admiring the moment. It was nice how caring Steve was towards you and Sarah.

"I thought this was my job" you say to Steve.
You instantly see him smile when seeing you

"I thought you could rest" he says as he walks back and forth in the nursery- calming Sarah down.
You take a deep breath in relief, knowing Sarah was okay.

You notice light music playing at the back.

You look at Steve as he slowly dances with the music.

"You look very stupid" you say with a smile

"I'd look less stupid if you'd come dance with me" Steve says

You shake your head and walk over to him.

You hold onto Sarah in your arms as you rock her back and forth, Steve gently palaces his hands on your hips as you two start slow dancing to the music.

"Not so stupid after all" Steve says you let out a light laugh.

It was nice experiencing something so wonderful with him. The moment was so beautiful. You holding onto Sarah while you lightly danced with Steve.

You put Sarah down in her crib, but you and Steve keep dancing. The music was relaxing jazz.

"I know you disappointed that you can't go on anymore missions, but believe me when one mission ends another one begins" he says
as you both move your body together.

"I know, just gonna miss that life" you say

"I promise this is more worth it" he tells you

He looks down at you

You look up at him

You both lean in and kiss

This moment you realised that everything you went through your worst and bad you experienced it Steve

This moment you realised that everything you went through your worst and bad you experienced it Steve. He was there when you opened up about Rob, he was there when you felt your first baby kick, he was there when you had Sarah but he was also there when you hated him the most or when you shot Rob.

It's Steve.

He's the one who makes it worth it, he make you want to go back home after each mission.

You both pull away

"Do I still need practice ?" He asks making you remember the time when you two were in the bunker.

"Just a bit, I can teach you" you say pulling him in for another kiss......

                                The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-
Thank you so much for all the love and support on this story ❤️

After chapter 15 I got stuck for a long time, I didn't know what to write or if people liked the story, but you guys showed me so much support on each chapter, I'm so thankful.

Even tho this story wasn't long I took a lot of time writing each chapter.

I've already started writing my new story's and have a bunch of new ideas.

My newest story is called "bad idea" I hope you guys go check it out I just published the first chapter today.

Love you all ❤️🥰

-P