✨ 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓪?²✨

Jeon  Jungkook's POV.

It's the next day, I know, I know that have to act 'different' you highkey dont have to tell because dude it ain't helping.

I sigh as I pick my clothes and take a shower.

3rd POV.

Jungkook Was totally at time, like always 7:00, even though the office starts at 7:30 Taehyung told him that he is his secretary so needs to be there early so he can organize things which he totally agreed with.

When jungkook walked into The KCON Company he bowed to everyone standing in front of the entrance then bowed to the employees inside the office, jungkook always does that, everyone knows the younger is an angel so they dont really mind when jungkook tells them to do something. Jungkook doesn't yell at anyone since he respects them and because a lot of the staff are older than him also because he doesn't like yelling, fighting, or anything even close to it. 

Jungkook walked in the elevator and thanked God that there was no one there because he was trying to mentally prepare himself, 'okay listen jeon jungkook, you might get fired but if you do ZHENGTING HYUNG!!! anyways chill gguk, this is all you have to do, be cool, be you, periodt' jungkook thought.

Finally, Jungkook reached Teahyung's floor which was floor 30, there are 29 floors in total if you dont add the number 13, since Somebody told him that 13 is an unlucky number, even though taehyung does not look like a person who believes this kind of things but what can you say?

Jungkook smiled brightly at the 2 guards in front of taehyung's office, they loved jungkook like their own, jungkook bows and they smile back at the younger and let him get in.
Jungkook took a deep breath and told himself once again that he just has to be cool, he is cool right???

"Hey bro!" jungkook said with a smile plastered on his face, taehyung frowned as he was not expecting jungkook to say that since this never happened.