✨𝓖𝓜𝓣 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷 𝓘𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮✨

It was the day after, and Jungkook was just wondering how his boss's life was so boring. He couldn't imagine living like that.

"hyung you know what?" Jungkook sarted out of nowhere.

"What?" Taehyung replied.

Jungkook told him, "You gotta get a life."

"Huh?"

"Make an Instagram account or, you know, do cool stuff."

"And what do you mean by 'cool stuff?" Taehyung questioned

"You have to start hanging out with me more. You have a lot to learn. "

"Okay, okay, now what do you want to do?"

"I don't know..."

"Weren't you the "I know all the cool stuff' dude?"

"Hyung" Jungkook whined

"lets make mug cake"

"Mug cake?" Jungkook questioned, "You mean cake?!? Yes, I want to eat cake. Give me cake, please"

"Are you always this hungry or is this just in front of me?"

"always"

"Okay" taehyung chuckled, "it is very easy to make it, trust me"

"i do, you'll make it and i'll watch"

"No, hell no, you're helping," Taehuyng said as he dragged him into the kitchen.

"Nooo," Jungkook whined.

They spent the afternoon baking mug cakes and eating them. Jungkook returned home soon after.

'khsgkjghkukshsxh' Jungkook's mind was just going crazy at the moment. He is on his bed, hugging his phone and thinking about the one and only, Mr. Kim.

'Okay, I mean, i have a reason okay. He is a gentleman. I'm not sure if he's just to me. know. If it wasn't just for me, it would really bother me that he is still single. If I was in love with him, I would do anything to make him my boyfriend, to a limit.'

Be whipped but not to much.

I apologize for not being able to update any of my books. Starting on 3/18/22, I will most likely update every book. In addition, there will be daily updates from now on to cover up the gap.