✨𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓮✨⁹

3rd POV.

It was Thursday, and Jungkook and Taehyung planned for their friends to meet. Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon were going to meet Jin and Yoongi. Well, Taehyung was very happy to meet Yoongi, at least.

Jungkook <333 jhlksjlskl iloveyou, jshfwkhgwekuhtw

kookiebaby gjdrhgejhge

hey hyung 

me and the hyungs are almost there

are u goes there yet?

taehyung

yea

we r there

seen

Soon, Jungkook entered the cafe where they were supposed to meet. He saw Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung waiting.

 "Kook, you're here!" exclaimed Jimin.

  Jungkook greeted, "Hey, hyung!" Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin. 

They all stood up to greet one another. "So, guys, this is Jin Hyung, and he is Yoongi Hyung, "Jungkook said, pointing at Yoongi, who smiled. "Hey guys," Jin said,

 "Yoongi Hyung has his own restaurant and Jin Hyung is unemoloyed. Like always. " Jugkook said, and they all chuckled.

 "Wow, great way to introduce your friend Jungkook-ah," Jin said.

 "Okay, so this is Jimin. He is Hoseok. And he is Namjoon. "Taehyung said and pointed at each person every time he mentioned their names. "jimin, he is a desinger" taehyung said.

 "hey!" jimin greated them with a smile,

 "Hoseok, he works with Namjoon, he is Namjoon's secretary." Taehyung gave Hoseok's introduction,

 "Hey guys!" Hoseok said, "you can call me Hobi" 

 "And finally, this is Namjoon, the CEO of CJN." Taehyung Said 

"Hey guys," Namjoon said with a cute dimple smile,

 "wait—I've heard of your company. It's a huge building," Yoongi said,

 "Why don't I know it?" said awkwardly, and Namjoon chuckled at the latter.

 "Maybe I don't have the standards to be known to you, "Namjoon suggested," and

 "Yeah, then it would make sense." jin replied. They carried on their conversation and so did they became friends. Taehyung also found out that yoongi doesnt think of jungkook as a boyfriend, actually he thinks of him as a brother. 

It was a great day, honestly, for both males since it felt like they had just gotten closer. On the other hand, he isn't sure whether he should be happy or nervous about Jungkook and him getting closer.

There is only one thing in taehyung's mind 'the closer he gets... the sooner he can find  out'