✨𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽✨¹¹

Jungkook's POV.

I'm not sure why, but I'm really excited for this party. You will kill me for my own choosing if I appear like the elephant in the room, I swear to God. Anyway, I'm prepared. As the James Charles that I am, I put on some light make-up and dressed myself as the theme. I should leave immediately because ESPO's driver is waiting for me outside.

 3rd POV.

Jungkook texted Taehyung as he got into the car and the driver began driving.

Mr.I might suck- i mean love

Jungkook

hyung i am in the car

Mr.

is the driver driving?

Jungkook

no he is swimming

Mr.

are you serious?

Jungkook

is that a question

Mr.

cant you see the question mark?

Jungkook 

is that a question? also i am blind

Mr.

good 4 u

also this is not a question.

Jungkook

ANY 

WAYS

omw

Mr.

k

Jungkook arrived at the party and joined the other guests. He greeted himself to Mr. Lee and his secretary. Even though the young men's gazes were looking for someone else.

"Mr. Kim is inside the tent. You may join him. " Mr. Lee's secretary said, and Jungkook thanked him and went into the tent. To be honest, the tent was a very weird area. It was one of those "only rich ceo" areas wherein only rich ceo (s) and their mistresses/mister or secretaries sat. Obviously. It was a very secure area, so Jungkook had to show his card to enter. 

He eventually stepped inside and continued his search for Taehyung. He finally found his boss after five minutes of searching. Taehyung was elegantly carrying a half-filled wine glass while conversing with another businessman. Jungkook stood behind him, waiting for them to finish their chat. The other man eventually finished the conversation and walked away. Taehyung turned around after taking a sip of his drink.

The male was taken aback when he saw his coworker looking so good. Taehyung's heart was racing so quickly that he couldn't believe what he was seeing. It seemed as if I were living in a dream.