✨𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓁𝓊𝓇✨¹³

Taehyung's POV.

First date: this is going to be lit.

Did I just say lit? Oh my god, I sound so much like Jungkook. Anyways, don't get off topic.

It is my dream to be Jungkook's sugar daddy. Buy him a Mars if he asks for it. So I am taking him for a shopping date. I told him that I'd pick him up at 12 pm and then we could head to the mall.

It's 10:15 and I am driving to Jungkook's apartment. At 11:55, I thought it would be an okay time to ask him to come down stares.

My BOFRIEND IS JUNGKOOK AHSJHSKSF-

Taehyung

Hey jungkook! :)

I at the parking

come when you are ready

take your time:)

Kookoo

k hyung :))

A few seconds later, Jungkook arrived and entered the car.

"I didn't make you wait for too long, did I?" Jungkook asked me,

"No, no. Not at all, "I replied.

"You sure?" He asked once again, and I nodded, "Okay if you say so." So where are we going today, hyung? "As for our first date," Jungkook asked, and I immediately started blushing. First DaTe.

"oh-um... the mall. You can buy anything you want. I'll pay for it, "I answered.

"Oh my god, am I finally getting a sugar daddy?" Jungkook asked as he put his hand on his mouth because he was shocked..

"You do," I said, laughing. I got in my car and drove to the shopping mall. We were listening to Jungkooks' favorite songs on the ride, which took the edge off the awkwardness. Finally, we arrived at the shopping center. I parked my car and walked into the mall.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked Jungkook,

"Tae" Jungkook called him tae. That's it. I am allowed to die now with no regrets.

"YES!" I said. I am totally whipped for this man.

"Can we watch Spiderman on the way home?" Please? " Jungkook pleaded, Tell me honestly, who could say no to those pretty puppy eyes?

"Sure, is that even a question?" Do whatever you like, "I said."

Jungkook said, "Let's start with your fashion," Jungkook said, "No offence," he said. But to be honest, I was offended a little bit.

"Why? is bad? " I asked,

"No, it's hot. I like it, and I don't mind if you don't," Jungkook said, smiling. "But now that we're boyfriends, we have to have matching outfits, pillows, watches, clocks, and literally everything."

I said, "Sure, anything you want," and we went to some clothing stores to get some items for me, then Jungkook and I went watch shopping. We then ate ice cream, and Jungkook requested that he be paid because he felt like a brat, which he is not and will never be, because I am perfectly fine even if he only leaves me with $1 today.

He requested that I pay for a few more gifts. Then I asked him to order food for me and him, which he dutifully paid for, but I also went to the mall's movie theater and purchased our tickets. We quickly grabbed some bbq popcorn, ice cream, and soda after finishing our meal.

Jungkook's reaction to the movie was priceless. The way his face changed into cuter expressions when something good or bad happened (⚠️SPOILER⚠️) or whenever Spiderman went all cute.

"I LOVED THIS MOVIE," Jungkook said with a bright smile.

"You were more entertaining," I said as we walked out of the cinema.

"I could tell. I didn't just buy the ticket for myself and just stared into my pictures or something, "Jugkook suggested.

"Thank you for the great suggestion. I will try," I said with a teasing smile.

"Thank you, TAE," Jungkook said and came closer to me, kissing my cheek and then pecking my lips. I swear to God I stopped breathing, like my soul was snatched.

Jungkook ran away from me, and I obviously followed him. His name "J-jungkook," it was the only thing I could process.