✨𝓒𝓻𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓪✨⁷

3rd POV.

Jungkook's day passed and so did the next day came along. He felt bad for what he said to taehyung yesterday so he booked the reservation at the restaurant for today's dinner at lunch. Jungkook got mad at Eun a few times as taehyung tried to calm him down, otherwise, jungkook was relaxed today since it was Friday and he will get to spend the weekend doing nothing but watching Cardi b's funny moments while he enjoys his ice cream.

A few minutes passed by and Eun went home, giving jungkook peace. Jungkook took that time to tell taehyung about their dinner which is in like-

"HALF AN HOUR?!?" jungkook yelled as he noticed the time,

"what's in half an hour?" Taehyung asked,

"that bitch had to waste my whole damn day," jungkook aid to himself, leaving taehyung even more confused,

"Hello? jungkook?" taehyung said as he stood up and walked toward jungkook and shook his hand in front of his face,

"u-uh yeah?" jungkook answered when he came back to reality,

"what's in half an hour?" 

"oh hyung I forgot to tell you but I made a reservation for us in the restaurant for our dinner. Remember?"

"oh yeah... but today?" taehyung asked the younger, "-like in an hour?" 

"hehe yeah" jungkook awkwardly giggle and said yes,

"okay let me just save my files, and let's leave." taehyung said and jungkook nodded.

Both males were in the restaurant and ordered their meals. they soon got their meals and started talking.

"hyung I think you deserve to meet yoongi hyung I mean you guys never met" jungkook point out,

"yeah... I wanna meet this yoongi hyung who is very close to you,"

"hahaha hyung you are so funny" jungkook laughed it off but taehyung was damn serious. 

After they were done eating their meal they got their dessert and started to enjoy it that's when heavy rain poured and people started leaving the restaurant. After taehyung and jungkook were done with their dessert they stood up and went to the counter to grab an umbrella.

"oh I am sorry sir but we ran out of umbrellas... our apologizes," The lady in the reception said,

"buts i's raining very hard..." taehyung said,

"let's make a run for it"

"jungkook are you crazy? We have work in 2 days" taehyung replied.

"so? don't be silly hyung, what else can we do? stay here till it stops? I don't think it will anytime soon" jungkook said,

"things you make me do, jeon" taehyung said while jungkook just rolled his eyes. Jungkook grabbed taehyung's hand tightly, not being unknown to the fact that taehyung is blushing and screaming on the inside that jungkook just held his hands. 

"you ready hyung?" jungkook asked,

"should be?" taehyung said which jungkook just ignored and ran out of the restaurant as he dragged taehyung along with him. 

"hug opens the car" jungkook scream and taehyung quickly did. Both males got in the car. both of them were equally wet so taehyung decided to turn off the air con so they won't catch a cold.

"hyung can you turn on the heater...?" jungkook asked, taehyung nodded and did what he was asked. 

"let's go to my place," taehyung said confidently,