✨𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓼𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮?✨¹⁰

Jungkook's POV.

Today could be the most important day of my life. No, it has nothing to do with my boss's dick. Don't be concerned. It's about that annoying lady. Taehyung has finally decided to work on this project with ESPO! That indicates the female is no longer a part of our team. The world is healing itself.

We've arrived in the ESPO meeting room, despite being asked to wait. Taehyung's anger was evident. Taehyung despises wasting time. The door finally opened, and Mr. Lee walked in.

"Oh my God, Mr. Kim, I am sorry for being late," Mr. Lee apologized.

"Mr.Lee I hope you know that you are this company's owner. If you can't be on time, it's better even to leave this job" Mr. Kim said. I cleared my throat and stood up to make things less awkward. I bowed my head to Mr. Lee and his manager and sat down.

Wow, Kim Taehyung didn't even bother to stand up. Can I stop him? No.

"I will be on time next time" Mr.Lee said,

"Right now, you should pray that there will be a next time." Taehyung said, "I hope you didn't forget that today is when I will make the decision if I want to work with your company or not." Taehyung completed.

"O-obviously how can i forget" Mr.Lee said,

"Anyway, to get to the point and not spend any more time," Taehyung sighed, "I will work with your company," Taehyung stated.

"W-what?! r-really!" Mr.Lee exclaimed, his face lit up with delight. "Oh my gosh, thank you Mr.Kim," Mr.Lee replied, rising from his seat to hug Taehyung.

"No thank you" Taehyung stopped Mr.Lee from hugging him,

"Go get me and Taehyung coffee!" Mr.Lee told his secretary, who is in love with me for some reason and couldn't take his huge eyes off me. I mean, I get it, it's me! who woudn't?

"Mr. Jeon, might you want to join me?" He asked, and I was about to ask,

"Does he look like a waiter to you?" Taehyung said, and I just awkwardly smiled.

Taehyung has gone crazy!

"Umm, excuse me." Mr. Lee excused himself as he had a call to attend to.

Mr. Lee's secretary said, "So what if you are Mr. Kim? You have no right to call me a waiter. "

"Who are you? Who do you fucking think you are!?!" Taehyung said angrily. I sighed and tried to stop Taehyung by placing my hand on his thighs, "Your fucking boss can't even pay half of your salary. Be thankful that I said, " Taehyung said. It was unbelievable. Fine, he is hot or whatever! But this is just rude.

"Taehyung, enough," I whispered, hoping that only Taehyung would hear. He side-eyed me. "I am sorry, sir... don't mind what Mr. Kim said. He is just a little tired. "I made up an excuse.

Even if I didn't want to help, I had to now!

"I'll help you, sir. Let's go," I said. I turned around and gave Taehyung's 'We will talk after this' look.

I went outside with the boy and helped him get the coffee. I'm attempting to keep the conversation as brief as possible.

"Anyway, we have an anniversary of ESPO and Mr. Lee will invite you... Just giving you a heads-up so you can pick your outfit. " He said, and I chuckled.

"Thank you so much," I said, and we walked back to the meeting area.

"I will check if the sup- Oh you guys are back," Mr. Lee said, and Taehyung looked like he could finally breathe.

What is wrong with him?

"Well, I told Taehyung about our anniversary... I hope you can join," Mr. Lee said.

"I checked Mr. Kim's schedule and he was free that day," I said, and Mr. Lee smiled and nodded.

"Well, I look forward to working with you, Mr. Lee," Taehyung said, standing up. He straightened his suit and moved his hand forward to shake Mr. Lee's hand.

"Me too," Mr. Lee said, and shook hands with Taehyung. I bowed to Mr. Lee and followed Taehyung outside. We reached the car, and I opened the door for Taehyung and sat down in the driving seat myself.

"Taehyung, you shouldn't say such things to Mr. Lee's secretary" I pointed out.

"Why did you fall for him?" taehyung asked,

"What nonsense? I would never I was only being nice because you were being very rude earlier"

"You didn't have to"

I said, getting a little louder, "You don't have to make everyone realize that you are much more important and rich than they are."

"That is not what I meant and you know it" Taehyung said it in the same tone as me.

"Whatever you mean, you should always be humble with people, taehyung" I said, getting back to my normal low tone.

"I apologize," Taehyung said.

Are my ears okay? Did I really just hear Taehyung saying that? sexy. WTF-

"It's okay, hyung," I said, and smiled. I could feel the person beside me just staring at me as my cheeks turned red. "Is there something on my face or do you just want to eat it?" I asked and quickly regretted my whole life for saying this stupid shit.

"S-sorry," Taehyung blushed. and looked away.

Did he really blush? I don't know anymore. Well, anyway, we arrived back at KCON and continued working in our office.

But really, though, what am I supposed to be wearing?