✨𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽⁴✨

2 days later

3rd POV.

Jung woke up from a great sleep. This week was the best week of work yet, he was starting to love his relationship with taehyung, he loves talking to taehyung, taehyung is actually cooler than he thought.

Jungkook quickly took a bath, his favorite thing to do, of course. At the time he was done taking a bath jungkook heard heavy rain and thunderstorms, it was pretty cold in the morning also the sun didn't rise so jungkook already had known about the rain. 

While Jungkook is dressing the rain goes louder than before. Rain is not something the younger enjoys so much though he still has some happy memories with it.

Jungkook exist in his apartment and locked it, he was now waiting under a shed waiting for a taxi but literally none of them stop and so didn't the rain

Jungkook exist in his apartment and locked it, he was now waiting under a shed waiting for a taxi but literally none of them stop and so didn't the rain.  Jungkook kept waiting until a car stopped in front of him.  Slowly the door of the driver's seat opened and handsome gentlemen, also known as taehyung ran to jungkook while holding an umbrella in his hand.

"T-tae what are you doing here?" I asked,

"just come with me," taehyung said as he reached for my hand which jungkook gladly allowed him to, what?? don't you want a hottie to hold your hand?? Taehyung guided jungkook to the passenger side, he opened the door for the younger, and jungkook quickly sat down, taehyung ran to the other side, he opened the door of the other side so he can sit on the driver seat. Taehyung closed the door and placed the umbrella on the back seat.

"Are you here to kidnapping me?" jungkook asked and taehyung rolled his eyes,

"are you serious?" taehyung asked and jungkook shook his head, "thank god" taehyung sigh relief, "did you have your breakfast?" 

"yep,  I had... cereals" jungkook replied, "what about you hyung?" jungkook asked,

"waffles," taehyung said leaving jungkook's mouth open,

"nah~ seriously?"

"yes"

"it's been so long since I had waffles," jungkook said thinking about waffles, taehyung glanced at the younger for a second and looked back at the road,