✨𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱✨

Jungkook's POV.

I sigh as I look at my outfit today,  it's the first day I was wearing something other than a tuxedo to work. I tried my best to make it look normal work attire because It was only the first day so I wanted to keep it simple.

 I tried my best to make it look normal work attire because It was only the first day so I wanted to keep it simple

I ruffled my hair to make it fluffy and soft. I quickly grabbed my bag and the files I needed and headed out of my apartment, making sure to lock the door. I walked down to the first floor and waited for the taxi, Soon one stopped and took me to my destination. I don't usually take a taxi since my workplace is not too far away from my apartment but I woke up early and got ready early so I don't have to encounter too many employees staring at me because of my outfit.

I finally reached my destination I quickly paid the driver and got off as soon as the taxi left I started heading toward the huge building. 

As expected all of the eyes were on me, some were judging ones, some were filled with kindness, and some were angry, I also noticed a few people didn't even bother to look or give a damn about what I was wearing which I liked a lot.

I slowly bowed to the staff and head straight and saw someone talking to one of the female staff, I continued to walk toward them and I was facing the woman now,  she was in her 30s or 40s, I don't know, I bowed to her, of course, he was older then me so I had to but even if she wasn't I would still do it. I then turned around to bow to the other man but I was shocked when I saw that it was Taehyung, We started at each other for classic 2 minutes. I quickly bowed and greeted him.

"Goodmorning Mr.Kim," I said looking at him in the eye, he looked at me, head to toe and that's when I realize I didn't even think of his reaction.

"Goodmorning Jeon," he said and I slightly smiled at him, "okay make sure to reread this and send it to my office BEFORE lunchtime, make sure that you don't pass it late like last time," Taehyung said strictly as he gave a pink-colored file back to the woman and walked away. I bowed to the woman and followed Taehyung to the elevator in which we were alone in.

"so... hyung?" I said trying to start a conversation,

"Yes?" he replied,

"H-how was yesterday for you?" I asked the dumbest question made, "no- hold up, let me relax," I said and I took a deep breath and look back at the elder, "so umm basically we have nothing to do till lunchtime..." I said,

"so?" he questioned,

"Why don't we play a game till then?" I said and the elevator door opened, he didn't reply. I bowed to the guard in front of taehyung's office and smile at them and they smile back, I quickly went inside since taehyung was already inside, 

"I don't know you're my secretary," he said, 

this might be fun...

"Cool let's play 3 facts"