✨'𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮✨¹²

3rd POV.

Taehyung finally called up the courage to tell his hyungs about Jungkook and how his feelings for him are deepening. He invited his friends to his house for lunch. They obviously arrived, and Taehyung started the conversation.

"So guys... I have to tell you something," Taehyung started.

"What is it, Taehyung?" Jimin asked,

"Well, I like Jungkook," Taehyung said and looked at his friend's reaction, which was the same. "Why do you guys have such a dry reaction?"

"Because we knew you liked Jungkook from the very beginning," Namjoon said,

"Say what?" Taehyung said, "You knew?"

"Yeah, we did," Jhope said,

"Was I this obvious?"

"Kindda?" Namjoon said,

"Does Jungkook know?" Taehyung questioned,

"I don't think so," Jimin said,

"Thank God... What should I do now?" Taehyung asked,

"I don't know. Maybe confess? " Namjoon said in Scarcasim.

"I am serious, hyung!" Taehyung whined

"Am I joking?" Namjoon said, "There is no better way. Who can say no to you? "

"Jeon jungkook," Jimin says,

"Shut up, jimin." "I think it is time for you to have somebody in your life," Namjoon advised.

"Yeah, you act like you had some tragic breakup in your life or shit," Jimin said. "What are you so scared of?"

"Hurting Jungkook... he is so pure, I feel like I would be a sinner if I did something to him," Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, Jungkook is a grown adult. He knows his rights and wrongs." "If you like him, say it. Don't waste his or your own time," Namjoon said,

"Taehyung... Just look at yourself... you have changed so much, but for the good. At the end of the day, you wanted to be a nice person for Jungkook. All this would go to waste when Jungkook doesn't even know why you did this. Ask yourself, "Who did you do this for?" Jimin said.

"I... Jungkook," Taehyung said, the first person whose name came to his mind.

"See?" Jimin said with a smile,

"But what if he doesn't like me?" Taehyung asked,

"Don't worry about that; he knows what's good and bad for him." "I'm pretty sure you won his heart," Hobi said. "Be a man and ask him out."

Taehyung nodded and took a deep breath, "I will ask Jungkook out this Monday."

"Go for it, boi," Jimin cheered. The boys continued their lunch and had a nice time.

Monday

Taehyung's POV.

Okay, Fuck. I didn't know Monday would come this early. Ugh, should I chicken out? Fuck. Anyway, I have to get ready for work.

I spent all my 15 minutes on this outfit. You have to look good.

 You have to look good