Prologue.

Before this story starts, I give full credit to @Star_42 , who helped me out with the plot. I truly could not do this without their amazing story idea :)

Ink watched as creators showcased au after au to the protector. He blinked as his eyelight flickered from one color to another, one shape to another. It's going to be too much, but I can't stop them. Ink thought desperately, clinging to his scarf. Eyelights flickering to stars, he nodded.

"Wow, tha-anks you guys! These are really good ideas! I'll make sure to- to- create them all!" He coughed out, smiling awkwardly at each of them. They all left, and Ink sighed heavily. "Oh god, Error's gonna murder me.." Ink mumbled as he started painting every au into reality.

Hours passed as Ink continued creating every single alternative universe he creators have made, from a human version to small tweaks in personalities, designs, and even crossovers with other games.

"How the heck am I going to explain this to Error..." Ink thought aloud, wiping a smudge of paint across the front of his skull. He painted another one into reality, flicking his wrist and the creation being sorted out with the millions of others.

Suddenly, a crack ran through the doodle sphere. A gaping hole that when he peeked through it, had codes typed into it. They were glitching out madly as it continued to splinter, reaching out at alternate timelines and cracking the code. "Oh shit.." He stepped back in horror as it spread, like a disease. Like a virus.

He teleported to a random AU in desperation.

Ink had to warn the sanses to abandon this multiverse and go find another one to temporarily live in.

~~