Uninvited guest.

Nightmare woke in shock as a cracking noise rippled through his bedroom. He blinked and looked around rapidly, searching for the reason of the noise. Right beside his bed was a large, jagged line through the floor. It creeped up his walls and clung to the ceiling. Code. there was code on the inside of the cracks. That only meant one thing.

"That bitch." He hissed, getting out of his bedroom. "IDIOTS! GET UP NOW AND EVACUATE THE CASTLE." He bellowed. A scream of surprise was heard from Cross' room, and from Dust's was a loud remark along the lines of "I was sleeping" and "what the actual fuck". Killer immediately walked out of his bedroom, looking tired and ready to break anybody's neck if they got too close while he was still half asleep. Horror appeared out of his bedroom after Killer, rubbing his eye. He let out a yawn.

"What are we leaving for again..?" Horror mumbled. Nightmare pointed at a crack spilntering on the floor. "OH. Oh shit." He was fully awake and staring wide-eyed as the crack got worse, snaking and breaking through Horror's bedroom door.

"Oh my god Papyrus hasn't stopped screaming at me what is the problem," Dust grumbled bitterly. Horror shook his shoulders.

"HOW DID YOU NOT SEE THOSE BIG CRACK THINGYS YET?!" He screamed, shaking his friend harder.

"Okay okay damn stop shaking me you're gonna get me all dizzy." Dust swatted Horror away, blinking as he stepped over another crack that was almost underneath his foot. "So what are we doing?"

"Idiot, we're evacuating the castle. I know that squid bastard had something to do with this, so we're going to Error. He'll know what to do." Nightmare explained. He absent-mindedly touched his broken jawbone, which already ached from yelling not too long ago. His other hand flicked open a portal to Error's home. "Everybody in. Horror, go grab Cross." Nightmare demanded. Killer and Dust jogged through the portal Nightmare had summoned, and Horror dashed off to Cross' room, opening the door and soon walking back through it with Cross thrown over his shoulder. Nightmare waited patiently until Horror was in the anti-void, and then he walked in after the tallest skeleton.

"What are you guys doing here, exactly? I mean I don't mind the company but why." Error asked, setting down his crocheting tools.

"There's this thing happening where-" Horror began.

"WATCH OUT!!" A new voice cried, slamming into Horror. The two stumbled to the ground, Cross flopping across the blank floor.

"Ow!" The fluffy skeleton yelped, rubbing his skull.

"Get the fuck out of my void, now." Error growled, pulling strings from his eyes. He tangled the protector in place. Error glared deeply at Ink.

"Oh my god, I'm trying to warn you guys! Today a lot of creators gave a bunch of au's to put in this multiverse- too much to keep balance, but I had to! Or else they'd all get mad at me for not doing it!" Ink explained, his eyelights flickering from one color to another in a mater of seconds.

"Chill out, dammit. You're saying that they forced you to create." Error asked, doubt rippling through him.

"Yes. And then too much creativity in the multiverse made everything tip to the wrong side, so now the multiverse is kinda-sorta-maybe destroying itself?" Ink explained, nervously smiling at all of them. "Soooo, we have to abandon this multiverse until it sorts itself out."

"What. The fuck." Error grumbled. "Do you even know how idiotic you sound?! Being forced by the creators and the multiverse collapsing because of this??" He snapped. "I bet you're just making up an excuse for-" He was abruptly stopped as a gaping hole cracked through the anti-void, swallowing Error.

"ERROR HOLY FUCK!!" Horror screamed. He stood and started running, only to fall into another crack. Nightmare watched in fear as each one of his teammates were swallowed by the cracks that splintered through the white anti-void. He backed away and desperately opened a portal to a random multiverse, dashing inside.